The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Mk1 golf VR6 ???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeDubG
Dodgy Dubber
LeeDubG

Mk1 golf VR6 ??? Empty
PostSubject: Mk1 golf VR6 ???   Mk1 golf VR6 ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:38 am

Does anyone on here know how to put a vr6 into a mk1 i have everything i need, jus wiring and engine mounts ect is what i have no idea about much to my shame ! or does anyone have a link with a step by step guide ?? many thanks, lee
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

Mk1 golf VR6 ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mk1 golf VR6 ???   Mk1 golf VR6 ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:57 pm

id just browse the web abit golf gti forum or sumthin like that would have some sorta thread on it or maybe worth looking on ed 38 forum
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

Mk1 golf VR6 ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mk1 golf VR6 ???   Mk1 golf VR6 ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:42 am

the wiring and engine mounts will be the hardest things todo.

exhaust downpipe may also be tricky
driveshafts flange size will need research
suspension setups will need researching to as with mk2 conversions heavier poundage springs are used on the front
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mk1 golf VR6 ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mk1 golf VR6 ???   Mk1 golf VR6 ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mk1 golf VR6 ???
Page 1 of 1