The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

New book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikem_uk
Dubber

New book Empty
PostSubject: New book   New book Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:22 pm

I am now planning the design and publication of "Aircooled bugs 'n' buses in Norfolk" book. If anyone is interested in having their vehicle featured (condition doesn't matter) please contact me. One condition I have to make is that everyone featured must buy a copy. There will be a slight profit involved although ALL profits will be donated to the UK kidney research organisation. I need to have a rough idea of how many people will be interested in order to work out how many pages etc. Cheers

PS East Coast aircooled meet at RAF West Raynham 14 August - all welcome - have a look at https://www.facebook.com/eastcoastaircooled
Back to top Go down

New book
Page 1 of 1