The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

ANYBODY GIVE ME A JUMP LOL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mushyboy
Dodgy Dubber
mushyboy

ANYBODY GIVE ME A JUMP LOL Empty
PostSubject: ANYBODY GIVE ME A JUMP LOL   ANYBODY GIVE ME A JUMP LOL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:02 am

IVE ONLY JUST PUT NEW HEAVY DUTY BATT ON AND THIS MORNING DEAD IM IN LONG SUTTON ON MAIN ROAD 07553505666 IF ANYBODY CAN HELP
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: ANYBODY GIVE ME A JUMP LOL   ANYBODY GIVE ME A JUMP LOL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:18 pm

only just seen this i was about at that tym i didnt see ya else id iof stopped
Back to top Go down
mushyboy
Dodgy Dubber
mushyboy

PostSubject: Re: ANYBODY GIVE ME A JUMP LOL   ANYBODY GIVE ME A JUMP LOL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:54 pm

dave89 wrote:
only just seen this i was about at that tym i didnt see ya else id iof stopped
cheers anyways well i didnt go out today lol turns out i left interior light on plus left indicator left which put side light on silly me i know mother in law comin down with some leeds tomoz morning lol oh well keep dubbin i guess pmsl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANYBODY GIVE ME A JUMP LOL   ANYBODY GIVE ME A JUMP LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANYBODY GIVE ME A JUMP LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :) :: Whats Up Wit Ya Dub? :: How can we all help.-
Jump to: