The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

anyone good with bodywork.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vwmk3jon
Dubber
vwmk3jon

anyone good with bodywork..... Empty
PostSubject: anyone good with bodywork.....   anyone good with bodywork..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Had a bump a while ago and didnt go through insurance for fear of a write off!

Passenger side rear 1/4 panels abit mashed and its letting the car down Sad im not any good with panel bashing although i have use of a spraybooth. just need it doing without costing a fortune...

Jon
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: anyone good with bodywork.....   anyone good with bodywork..... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:40 am

It might be cheaper to get the rear quarter replaced if it's that bad, just drill out the existing tig welds, pull the panel, and mig the new one in place...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
vwmk3jon
Dubber
vwmk3jon

PostSubject: Re: anyone good with bodywork.....   anyone good with bodywork..... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:43 pm

I should really post up a pic so you can see. What it really needs (an excuse my poor explanation) is one of those stick weld jobbies where they weld a stick to the bodywork in several places and then pull the dent out. Ive not seen a quarter panel for a mk3 polo for a long time (the last one being on ebay) and i dont wanna be paying over the odds for one from some VW dealer parts bin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone good with bodywork.....   anyone good with bodywork..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone good with bodywork.....
Page 1 of 1