The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Do you need your heads skimmed,Align boring, valves etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lady cassandra

Do you need your heads skimmed,Align boring, valves etc. Empty
PostSubject: Do you need your heads skimmed,Align boring, valves etc.   Do you need your heads skimmed,Align boring, valves etc. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Hello, we are new on the dodgy dubbers, but if you need anything doing to your beloved vw please contact me
my other half has 40 years experience of vw's he has built racing beetles for grass-track racing and can offer many skills
in machining and milling.
Thank you for looking, as you can gather I am not the engineer lol but, please don't let me put you off if you have a problem
and need help please ask I'm sure he'll help.
thankyou.
Back to top Go down

Do you need your heads skimmed,Align boring, valves etc.
Page 1 of 1