The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

exhaust

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

exhaust Empty
PostSubject: exhaust   exhaust Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:31 pm

yo guys ihave just purchased stainless powerflow back box and over axle stainless pipe ,but now i need to finish it off with some more stainless ,so does anybody know how to make the rest up and fit it ,if not i shall go to powerflow , exhaust Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Dodgy Dubber

exhaust Empty
PostSubject: Re: exhaust   exhaust Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Iv personally never been to powerflow but, I have heard some good and also some bad from there. have seen some guys take there cars back as they have had some badf sounds... But there must be someone on here that can stainlesss exhausts.......
Back to top Go down

exhaust
Page 1 of 1