The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mel@Adrian Flux

Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance   Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:36 am

Hiya Dodgy Dubbers,

Just a short introduction. I am Mel and I have worked at Adrian Flux Insurance for over 3 years now. I have worked on a variety of departments within the company but mainly the quotes department. If any of you have any general insurance queries or problems let me know and I will see what I can do.
I have a personal side to this club as my brother (clarkiedub) is a member and you may have seen me at the Spit and Polish show and I will pop my head in during the year at your different meets and shows. So watch out for me!!

As I said any questions or queries please free to ask.

Mel Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance   Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:04 am

Hi Mel, Im Gavin..Welcome to the new Forum. Iv used Adrian Flux since I was 17. Iv found that all my renewals have been cheaper through your company. Will be intouch soon as will need to insure my Bug in time for RTTS. Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance Icon_rr

Keep us posted Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Mel@Adrian Flux

PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance   Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:41 pm

Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance Icon_cool
BugGav68 wrote:
Hi Mel, Im Gavin..Welcome to the new Forum. Iv used Adrian Flux since I was 17. Iv found that all my renewals have been cheaper through your company. Will be intouch soon as will need to insure my Bug in time for RTTS. Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance Icon_rr

Keep us posted Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance Icon_biggrin

Hiya Gavin,

Cool, well when you are ready for a quote for your Bug let me know.

Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance   Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance 483805 Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance 395170 hi mel i have just bought another mk2 and i am gonna wanna qoute so i will ring you over the weekend and give you the details Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance 29189
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Mel@Adrian Flux

PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance   Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:01 am

Trouble wrote:
Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance 483805 Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance 395170 hi mel i have just bought another mk2 and i am gonna wanna qoute so i will ring you over the weekend and give you the details Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance 29189

Hiya Trouble,

Sorry I haven't been at work since Friday as its been my Birthday. Thats cool give me a call later and I will sort a quote out for you.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mel@Adrian Flux

PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance   Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:26 am

Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance Icon_flower Hiya Dodgy Dubbers,

With the show season getting in full swing Adrian Flux Insurance Services welcome enquiries from all Car Enthusiasts

There is a number of ways for you to contact us whether you are a existing Policyholder or looking for a new Quote, Call us on your dedicated Club Freephone number or click-through on the Flux web banner or contact Mel for a callback, if however you would like to call us please note our opening times.

Monday to Friday

Quotes - 9.00am - 7.00pm

Customer Service - 9.00am - 5.30pm

Renewals and Change of Vehicle - 9.00am - 5.30pm

Claims department - 9.00am - 5:30pm

Visitors room - 9.00am - 5.30pm

Saturdays

Quotes - 9.00am - 4.00pm

Customer Service - 9.00am - 4.00pm

Renewals and Change of Vehicle - 9.00am - 4.00pm

Claims department - 9:00am - 4:00pm

Visitors room - 9.00am – 1.00pm

Thanks

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance   Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mel @ Adrian Flux Insurance
Page 1 of 1