The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

new lowered springs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
k4rltdi
Dodgy Dubber
k4rltdi

new lowered springs Empty
PostSubject: new lowered springs   new lowered springs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:14 pm

hey all i jus put sum 35mm springs on ma golf but it doesnt seem any lower does ne1 no if i need 2 fit sum adjustable drop links or not?
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: new lowered springs   new lowered springs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:36 pm

i fort ur car was already lowered.......u havnt replaced some 35mm springs with more 35mm springs have ya karl??? new lowered springs Lol it always looked lowered compared to others ive seen that aint.........
Back to top Go down
k4rltdi
Dodgy Dubber
k4rltdi

PostSubject: Re: new lowered springs   new lowered springs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:34 pm

nah it wearnt lowered it had a knackered shock on 1 side so it was lower on that side but i replaced that shock n new springs
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: new lowered springs   new lowered springs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:15 am

why would you need adjustable drop links???

all the droplinks do is alter where your ARB sits in relation to your wishbone.

plus adjustable drop links dont do shite anyway.

your not low enough to have to worry about ARB/droplinks at 35mm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new lowered springs   new lowered springs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new lowered springs
Page 1 of 1