The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

springfest/auto jumble

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

springfest/auto jumble Empty
PostSubject: springfest/auto jumble   springfest/auto jumble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:54 am

springfest/auto jumble 363629 springfest/auto jumble Icon_clown Did anybody get any bargains at springfest? if so what did you get

maguires clay bar kit

new headlights

leather gear surround

i love speedbumps sticker!!

mk2 gti photo in a frame

so thats all i bort just need a spare dayto fit them. springfest/auto jumble Icon_biggrin springfest/auto jumble Icon_biggrin springfest/auto jumble Icon_biggrin springfest/auto jumble Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: springfest/auto jumble   springfest/auto jumble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:00 pm

mk2 door handle front gaskets- new condition (possibly never used) £1.50 for 2 (these are discontinued at vw)

2 mk2 pedal rubbers to fit brake and clutch pedal £3

2 mk2 new smoked indicator lenses £8 (although now i dont need these....oh well)

a copy of the new golf+ £4

a slap on Lauras fat arse........priceless!

oh and used £10 worth of diesel there and back leading the convoy.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: springfest/auto jumble   springfest/auto jumble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:09 pm

I took 200 bucks expecting to take some goodies home with me but found bugger all I wanted, just ended up with a few stickers and some air freshners. Quite annoyed actually.
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: springfest/auto jumble   springfest/auto jumble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:16 pm

gutted matey, i had a slow start couldnt find much mk4 wise then found bits i wanted are you getting some wheels for the jetta i no of some lenso for sale what would look sick on your ride.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: springfest/auto jumble   springfest/auto jumble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Well I just bought some BBS's off Wiggy, and iv got some multispokes which where on the Polo which I want both refurbed, although since I borrowed Wiggys black 5 spokes, I want a set.
Back to top Go down
dropside56
Dubber

PostSubject: Re: springfest/auto jumble   springfest/auto jumble Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:23 pm

i wasther tradeing all my gti mk1 mk2 and audi
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: springfest/auto jumble   springfest/auto jumble Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:36 am

i got a brand new genuine front panel for the caddy project for £40.00 :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: springfest/auto jumble   springfest/auto jumble Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:50 am

Rixy wrote:
i got a brand new genuine front panel for the caddy project for £40.00 :-)

sweet cant be bad for £40 buck is your caddy project the one wot caught fire????
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: springfest/auto jumble   springfest/auto jumble Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:43 pm

yup :-)

its gonna be well rude when its done :-) i cant wait
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: springfest/auto jumble   springfest/auto jumble Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:53 pm

yea man they're well fat i was looking at a few caddys today........ its good to window shop well screen shop springfest/auto jumble Lol

wot your plans for it?? springfest/auto jumble Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: springfest/auto jumble   springfest/auto jumble Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:13 pm

smoothed engine bay, probably vr6 in the back, with indipendant rear suspension, instead of solid axle and leaf springs, 4 and half inch roof chop hot rod styleee, and lots of custom touches....

the roof is almost done, the bay is almost removed of engine mounts and holes i dont need, just need to get on with it tbh.....
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: springfest/auto jumble   springfest/auto jumble Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:08 am

sounds like its gona be special one mate vr6 aaaayyyyyy!!!!!! springfest/auto jumble Lol i love the sound of em and i dont fink ive ever seen a roof chopped caddy before so i would love a butches when its done.

i want quite a bit of work doin to mine realy my exaust has just started rattling and since ive had the car the tappits seem very noisy almost like a diesel springfest/auto jumble Lol and i want my bonnet two front wings and rear arches sprayed im looking for quotes at the min i need to pop and see someone about it but bin told he is a lil slow so im not sure as i need it because its my daily. if your intrested in the above work give me a call 07786726449
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: springfest/auto jumble   springfest/auto jumble Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:23 pm

i'll pass ur number on to steve, who'm i work for......

there has never been a roof chopped caddy before,t hats y u aint seen one, lol. :-) well, not to my knowledge anyway, ha ha....and yeah i love the sound of a vr on song too, might have to drag mine outta retirement, and get her out for a thrash in the sun (if we get anymore)
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: springfest/auto jumble   springfest/auto jumble Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:55 am

ok mate nice one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: springfest/auto jumble   springfest/auto jumble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

springfest/auto jumble
Page 1 of 1