The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

what clutch?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worzel Dubbage
Dodgy Dubber
Worzel Dubbage

what clutch? Empty
PostSubject: what clutch?   what clutch? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:15 pm

ey up laddies!

I need a clutch kit for my mk2. Ive rang around a few places.... AVS is way too expensive, GSF wont deliver and europarts wont pick up the fone!

Just wanted to know what clutch kit i need? My car is a 1.8 driver 1990 i think. Cant really use the old number plate search as its still registered as a 1.6. I think i need a 210mm diameter clutch but just wanted to double check as i want it here by the weekend ready to do mine.... again. what clutch? Icon_lol

cheers people what clutch? 655748
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

what clutch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what clutch?   what clutch? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:54 pm

try exhaust unlimited in austin fields.

i dont know what bell housing you got either, so dont know what size would fit in.

if it dont fit and you havnt made it too dirty etc EU will swap it for you
Back to top Go down

what clutch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what clutch?   what clutch? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:16 pm

just messure the clutch plate and go get on the same, eu is good place they know there stuff...

or take your old one with you explain the situation and they sort you out...

eu is rubbish at picking the phone up, best to go in..and get it next day. but if you work hard to get there..
Back to top Go down
Worzel Dubbage
Dodgy Dubber
Worzel Dubbage

what clutch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what clutch?   what clutch? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:59 pm

god damn i forgot about EU! lol always you two straight in there with the help. Appreciate it guys ill give them a buzz sat.
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

what clutch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what clutch?   what clutch? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:18 am

i/were here to help.

remember the earlier you get to EU the earlier theycan get the clutch in stock.

sometimes it can be same day if you go in at the start of the day.

on another note youll probably need some more gearbox oil.

are going to pour the oil in via the top or via the hole in the side???? (where its supposed to be done)
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

what clutch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what clutch?   what clutch? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:38 am

avs too expensive?? really??? i've NEVER had that? he's aways thrashed the competition.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
Worzel Dubbage
Dodgy Dubber
Worzel Dubbage

what clutch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what clutch?   what clutch? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:12 pm

i think avs wanted about £90 for a clutch kit. I cant really get a new one until i get the old one out and find out what size it is.
Back to top Go down
Worzel Dubbage
Dodgy Dubber
Worzel Dubbage

what clutch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what clutch?   what clutch? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:23 pm

how much would you charge to change a clutch rixy?
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

what clutch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what clutch?   what clutch? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:14 am

is your clutch that knackered then mate??

£90.00 sounds alot considering the prices on his website :-
http://www.vwspares.co.uk/g2clutch.php

as for fitting, i'd do it for £100.00
Back to top Go down
Worzel Dubbage
Dodgy Dubber
Worzel Dubbage

what clutch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what clutch?   what clutch? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Yea its buggered. Totally my fault though. Changed the gearbox and when i filled the new one up i poured about 1L of g/box oil into the clutch housing what clutch? Icon_mad

On avs after delivery and vat its £90.77. Im pretty skint atm and will be for a while so if its cool ill hit you up on the clutch when i get the dollar. what clutch? 655748

Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

what clutch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what clutch?   what clutch? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:46 am

pick the bugger up then mate, lol, he's only in swaffham?? it about 20 miles from lynn at the most, ha ha..saves postage, and time.....thats what i always do anyhoo.....

as i've said in my for slae thread, i have the actual clutch plate, brand new in my garage, yours for 30.00 if u want it?? its a brand new luk clutch, wotrth over 70.00 but i dont have the pressure plate....but if yours is pooped just because u filled the wrong hole with oil, then this one i've got will do u fine??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what clutch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what clutch?   what clutch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what clutch?
Page 1 of 1