The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

black cherry vw spares

Go down 
+5
Rixy
bridgedubber
vdubburf
dave89
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

black cherry vw spares Empty
PostSubject: black cherry vw spares   black cherry vw spares Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:04 am

anybody hurd of black cherry vw spares (i think thats wot they are called)

i followed the van last nite he was driveing it like he stole it black cherry vw spares Lol i just followed him towards the a10 in the 40mph zone it said buys and sells mk2's / parts for mk2's located in east winch i think.

anyone know if they any good
Back to top Go down
vdubburf
Dodgy Dubber
vdubburf

PostSubject: Re: black cherry vw spares   black cherry vw spares Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:13 am

black cherry vw spares Lol cant say ive heard of them, would be good to find out tho!
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: black cherry vw spares   black cherry vw spares Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:18 am

Ooer, I aint heard of them Dave. Sounds useful.
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: black cherry vw spares   black cherry vw spares Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:22 am

yeah his name is Martin if i remeber correctly
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: black cherry vw spares   black cherry vw spares Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Are they any good Ben? what do they do exactly?? black cherry vw spares Confused
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: black cherry vw spares   black cherry vw spares Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:56 pm

buys & sells mk2's and new geniune parts and im sure it said body repairs dont quote me on that tho! but i think they do,
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: black cherry vw spares   black cherry vw spares Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:47 pm

yeah his name is martin.....he's jsut started up officially, he races a mk2 16v in the gti championship, or at least did last year...

he's a nice chap, have met him a few times, and know a lot of people who know him well.... :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: black cherry vw spares   black cherry vw spares Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:30 pm

he must of fort he was still in his race car when i was following him in his VW VAN! black cherry vw spares Lol
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: black cherry vw spares   black cherry vw spares Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:53 am

dave89 wrote:
he must of fort he was still in his race car when i was following him in his VW VAN! black cherry vw spares Lol

Another good moto then.............Go hard or go home black cherry vw spares Lol black cherry vw spares Lol
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: black cherry vw spares   black cherry vw spares Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:48 pm

yeah his name's marty he builds mk2 racers for the gti cup and breaks all old veedubs at his yard in east winch.also setting up with a trade counter. i'm now in the process of setting up a veedub/custom shop in the unit next door..we're right next to the light aircraft airfield in east winch...and i live about 300 yards down the road.....bring yer dubs down and see us....opening later this month/early next month if all goes to plan.
Back to top Go down
ruth
Dodgy Dubber
ruth

PostSubject: Re: black cherry vw spares   black cherry vw spares Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:04 pm

how do you get to this blackcherry place from say hardwick? anyone got a number for them?
Thank youuuu black cherry vw spares Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubgeneration.co.uk
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: black cherry vw spares   black cherry vw spares Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:00 pm

black cherry vw spares 234758 take a47 towards norwich.turn left opposite church in East Winch.follow road for about a mile and half till you see an airfield...turning is just to the side of the airfield...there's a tarpaulin company down there who's signs are at the top of the road.
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub
Dodgy Dubber
clarkiedub

PostSubject: Re: black cherry vw spares   black cherry vw spares Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:30 am

any news on these places? your place open jim? may have to cruise over and have a butchers
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: black cherry vw spares   black cherry vw spares Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:57 pm

black cherry vw spares 234758 not yet dude...still awaitin for roofers hey ho...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: black cherry vw spares   black cherry vw spares Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

black cherry vw spares
Page 1 of 1