The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Go down 
+2
Worzel Dubbage
dave89
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Empty
PostSubject: i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:13 pm

good meet yesterday enjoyed it and got a bit tipsy i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Lol although it was cold and wet some times with my trusty ol beer jacket i kinda forgot about the weather.

but im glad i went and definutly think we should do it agen just hope the weathers ok, tho you can nether predict british weather i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Lol

i got a few pics will do them later or tomorow after work
Back to top Go down
Worzel Dubbage
Dodgy Dubber
Worzel Dubbage

PostSubject: Re: i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:39 pm

ABIT tipsy yea dave? i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_lol

i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol 103396 i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol 532171
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Man my beer jacket wore off around 3:30am, I had ta go worm up in my bed lol. Shame I missed the bacon sarnies in the mornin.
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Gav [img]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] wrote:
Man my beer jacket wore off around 3:30am, I had ta go worm up in my bed lol. Shame I missed the bacon sarnies in the mornin.

We saved you some man i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Lol
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:54 am

the bacon was lovely!!!!!!! i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
vdubburf
Dodgy Dubber
vdubburf

PostSubject: Re: i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:19 am

yeah the beacon was good, shame bout the bread i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Lol hahaha
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:33 am

haha, What was up with the bread dude i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Lol
Back to top Go down
vdubburf
Dodgy Dubber
vdubburf

PostSubject: Re: i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:34 am

lol they had ran out, so i just had some beacon!!! i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Lol i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Lol but thanks anyway for who ever cooked it for me!!! i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:47 am

tim or wiggys wife were the chefs and a bloody good job they did too just wot i needed after swigin absenth the nite before i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Lol
Back to top Go down
vdubburf
Dodgy Dubber
vdubburf

PostSubject: Re: i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:17 am

well whoever did it, was a bloody gd job i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Lol my hat goes off to em! u was on the old absenth was ya mate!?! aint had that stuff in yrs!!!
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:02 am

yea man jack bort it along, that stuff puts hair on the backs of your knees!!!!!!! i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Lol propa strong!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:32 am

i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Lol Oh yeah, forgot about that. Man that is some good shit ahaha.
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:52 am

yea you had a dabble dint you i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Lol

its funny cuz i always kinda forget how nasty it tastes so i have a decent swig and then my god you feel propa warm on your inside and feel it go down your chest!!! i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol 356646 i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol 737942 i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol 11065 i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol 85147 evil stuff
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:33 pm

wiked meet guys ,loved it ,infact i was still drunk monday ngt lol i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol 84623 and yeah for sure we will arrange some more of those and hopefully the wedder be sweet marn i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol 525110 that absinth is chuffin evil i agree
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i feel rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Page 1 of 1