The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Wedding run shout out!

Go down 
+3
Blacky
stevepaull50
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stevepaull50
Dubber
stevepaull50

Wedding run shout out! Empty
PostSubject: Wedding run shout out!   Wedding run shout out! Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:40 am

Hi I am looking for two cool bugs to join mine in taking my Daughter and bridesmaids to the Church (Tilney) for her wedding in August and then to Lynn for the reception, you will be suitably paid for your time and possibly get to show off in the Lynn news.

Contact me at info@cliffordsservices.co.uk if you fancy it. Wedding run shout out! Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.cliffordsservices.co.uk
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Wedding run shout out!   Wedding run shout out! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:07 pm

I would love to but Im getting rid of my bug. James' bug would look good in a line up. Dont know what his situation is with his either tho. Gary???? Yours is really pretty aswell dude...
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Dodgy Dubber
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: Wedding run shout out!   Wedding run shout out! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:21 pm

looks like my bug is staying with me now so i would love to do it Wedding run shout out! Icon_cool

Wedding run shout out! 100_1723
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: Wedding run shout out!   Wedding run shout out! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:30 pm

thats well dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wedding run shout out! Lol
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: Wedding run shout out!   Wedding run shout out! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:06 am

dave89 wrote:
thats well dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wedding run shout out! Lol

Yea man what colour is that Beetle..................under the mud Wedding run shout out! 829550 Wedding run shout out! 829550
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: Wedding run shout out!   Wedding run shout out! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:09 pm

That's a real nice ride, Blacky. Bit filthy, like, but real nice... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Wedding run shout out!   Wedding run shout out! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:00 am

I just thought id mention dude as no 1 else has yet. The bug seems filthy mate, dirty....
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: Wedding run shout out!   Wedding run shout out! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:55 pm

Wedding run shout out! Lol i love it dirty mwha ha ha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding run shout out!   Wedding run shout out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding run shout out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :) :: Dodgy Dubbers :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: