The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Anybody want a lift to Ace Cafe tomorrow?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rigamortiz
Dodgy Dubber
Rigamortiz

Anybody want a lift to Ace Cafe tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody want a lift to Ace Cafe tomorrow?   Anybody want a lift to Ace Cafe tomorrow? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:23 am

Hi, going to Ace Cafe tomorrow night for the Aircooled night, and just wondered if anybody fancied a lift with me, so as to share the petrol costs a bit - I'll be going in my '64 Splitty Kombi, which is fairly reliable (in that it has only ever not gotten me home once, in 2 years of fairly regular driving). I imagine I'll be heading back from the beach tomorrow, so could maybe meet people in Kings Lynn to pick them up if they wanted? Basically, the more people who come, the cheaper it will be for everybody - its around a 220 mile round trip - I think thats equivalent of £50 in petrol now the prices are so high - so, obviously if 4 people other than me came, it'd be about a tenner each Very Happy

Just wondered if anybody off here fancied it, as it would be cool to meet a few new people Very Happy

Cheers,
Jamie
Back to top Go down

Anybody want a lift to Ace Cafe tomorrow?
Page 1 of 1