The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

sherringham meet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

sherringham meet Empty
PostSubject: sherringham meet   sherringham meet Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:14 pm

sherringham meet Lol just got off the phone to graham at the lobster pub in sherringham ,he the guy who sorted the road closures for this sunday and he is expecting between 350 and 400 cars on display ,how mental is that ,so come on guys n girls lets get plenty there and make it a big ol cruise so get ya names down on the forum sherringham meet Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Blacky
Dodgy Dubber
Blacky

sherringham meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: sherringham meet   sherringham meet Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:20 pm

sounds good, and so does the weather sherringham meet Icon_cool my bug and bus will be there although the folks will be coming along later in the morning sherringham meet Icon_biggrin sherringham meet Icon_exclaim sherringham meet Icon_arrow
Back to top Go down

sherringham meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: sherringham meet   sherringham meet Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:30 pm

my shabby sheek cabrio will be there...with rusty bonnet sherringham meet Lol ..

weather looks great for the weekend sherringham meet Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

sherringham meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: sherringham meet   sherringham meet Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:52 pm

sherringham meet Icon_geek shaweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt knew i could rely on you guys
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

sherringham meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: sherringham meet   sherringham meet Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:45 pm

dam right i'l be there! gotta break in the new ride to the show scene lol sherringham meet Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Rigamortiz
Dodgy Dubber
Rigamortiz

sherringham meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: sherringham meet   sherringham meet Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Room for my bus by any chance? Quite tempted tbh, if I'm down here for the weekend anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

sherringham meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: sherringham meet   sherringham meet Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:01 am

Of corse Jamie, We have a space esspecially for yousherringham meet Lol Get yourself down there from 10am and get lined up. sherringham meet Icon_biggrin Its gunna be a lovely weekend.
Back to top Go down
Rigamortiz
Dodgy Dubber
Rigamortiz

sherringham meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: sherringham meet   sherringham meet Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:11 am

Haha awesome, cheers Very Happy Will try and get there, for sure Very Happy Hmm... Wonder if I could get my adjustable beam on before then, to slam my bus a bit sherringham meet Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

sherringham meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: sherringham meet   sherringham meet Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:39 am

Ya still got a few days left, time to get a beam on im sure, Will be good to see you there dude, Hopefully you can make it.
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

sherringham meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: sherringham meet   sherringham meet Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:51 pm

yeah jamie get down there it gonna be a fun day bud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sherringham meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: sherringham meet   sherringham meet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sherringham meet
Page 1 of 1