The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****

Go down 
+14
hasekna
k4rltdi
The zer
alan clark
Dan34
dave89
Blacky
Trouble
badboyjim
mal666
Rixy
kingjeb
andymanda
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
andymanda
andymanda

***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Empty
PostSubject: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:06 pm

***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** LifestylesVW10SCRN1
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifestylesfestival.co.uk
kingjeb
Dodgy Dubber
kingjeb

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:56 pm

defo going to this and i'm takin my dub and my blades, maybe the mrs (if shes lucky)
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:16 pm

alreet andy, post a linky up on ec-dc bud??
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Yeah, im definatly doin this 1...
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:34 pm

i will most certainly be attending with angie ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Fresse
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:40 pm

mal666 wrote:
i will most certainly be attending with angie ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Fresse

Just noticed that Angie isnt on your "My Vdubs" bit on your profile... Poor girl..
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:02 pm

***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** 234758 Highway Hooliganz should be well up and runnin by then..i'm in.
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:55 pm

i is there marn cos last year was awsome ,big up to andy for all his hard work organising this
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Blacky
Dodgy Dubber
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:58 pm

yep i will be there for the weekend, it's a great show, ive been for the last 2 years ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_cool even got my old crewcab on the poster ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** 499702
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:04 pm

yea i went last year met a haz and dan up there had aryt laugh some ol boys had them stilt type thingeys and were jumpin around untill sum missrable b***tard came over and stopped the fun said we mite damage someone's car but we were beside all our own cars!!!!!!!! donut ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Lol

good day tho ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Dan34
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:54 am

dave89 wrote:
yea i went last year met a haz and dan up there had aryt laugh some ol boys had them stilt type thingeys and were jumpin around untill sum missrable b***tard came over and stopped the fun said we mite damage someone's car but we were beside all our own cars!!!!!!!! donut ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Lol

good day tho ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_biggrin

I remember that

***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** DSC_0157

***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:01 pm

had a ryt good day i would actually like a set of them but give it ten mins n id be breathing out my arse!!!!!!!!!!! ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Lol
Back to top Go down
alan clark
Dubber

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:38 pm

sounds good to me ill be there its always a gd day ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
The zer
Dodgy Dubber
The zer

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Me and the family will be attending.
Back to top Go down
k4rltdi
Dodgy Dubber
k4rltdi

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:53 pm

we shud b goin sounds lyk a gud 1
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:35 pm

***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** 234758 whats the crack with this one dudes? do we need tickets,whats happening with our show,where we camping etc?
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:08 pm

no tickets buddy just turn up, but i dunno where you camp on the green i suppose....... never stayed over ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:10 am

r ya stayin this time dave? think i'm gonna do both nights.
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:30 pm

um possibly will mate will be a laugh to stay over, will just have to find out where we can camp
Back to top Go down
hasekna
Dodgy Dubber
hasekna

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Bobbo was saying the camping is the other end of hunstanton near the school and police station or sumthing
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm

cant wait for this guys
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:47 pm

***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_arrow i will be doing the whole weekend guys and i heard the camping is at searles
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:55 pm

hasekna wrote:
Bobbo was saying the camping is the other end of hunstanton near the school and police station or sumthing

god knows mate are you gona camp buddy????
Back to top Go down
djashleyd
Dodgy Dubber
djashleyd

PostSubject: cher!!   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:12 pm

haha il be there this is gonna be a good meet too! DJ 2
Back to top Go down
andymanda
andymanda

PostSubject: camping   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:17 pm

hi guys camping is on the rec about 5 Min's walk from the event price is £15 per person for the whole weekend all the info is on the web site
there is camping available at searles but that's about 20 Min's walk and i think they charge £20 per pitch per night
cheers
Andy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifestylesfestival.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****   ***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL***** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***LIFESTYLES EXTREME SPORTS AND VW FESTIVAL*****
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next