The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

World Cup

Go down 
+2
kingjeb
Worzel Dubbage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Worzel Dubbage
Dodgy Dubber
Worzel Dubbage

World Cup Empty
PostSubject: World Cup   World Cup Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Not sure whos actually down for football on here just wanted to see who was. Im not the biggest fan but you gotta follow england all the way in a world cup.

If england matches fall on the right days we should organise a good session up a pub somewhere, what you guys think? World Cup Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
kingjeb
Dodgy Dubber
kingjeb

World Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:23 pm

i think yeah, i'm gonna be watching anyways
Back to top Go down
Worzel Dubbage
Dodgy Dubber
Worzel Dubbage

World Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:26 pm

South africa's goal was a screamer!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

World Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:02 pm

ill be there for the beer but that's it for me i think they're over paid noobs!!!!! kicking a bag of air around lol
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

World Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Id be there to help dave drink beer... footballs full of closet gays that hurts themselves if a butterfly gets in their way while training.. Id rather stick pins in the end of my knob than follow England... Which is a team full off wanabe foreigners... Im much more concirned about the pedos and murderers and rapeists and poletitions that are making our country shitter every day....

Anyway guys, well up for a drink, would be good to have a chat about a few things World Cup Lol
Back to top Go down
Worzel Dubbage
Dodgy Dubber
Worzel Dubbage

World Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Whats happened to everyone??? Everyone i talk to could'nt give a damn about england and claim it as a ****hole.

Damn man theres MUCH MUCH MUCH worse places to live, people need to realize what we have rather than what we havnt got.
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

World Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:14 am

i love england man World Cup Icon_geek if anyone hates it that much then bugger off somewheres else ,come on england ,i have lived here ages now ,its way better than kebeckistan World Cup Icon_geek all the woman have less mustaches and hardly any armpit hair ,i love foreigners they give the country charecter and flair ,and of course gives everybody something to moan about which this country seems to be great at ,we only here once and dont get any replays so be kind to others and spread love and happiness to everybody you meet ,no matter where there from World Cup Icon_geek come on england ,anyway i am from london and i was considered a foreigner for ages when i moved here ,80 percent of my mates were multi racial so i know no different and it never did me any harm ,so love your country guys its great ,just go on holiday occasionally to get away from it all ,after all thats why we invented the plane World Cup Icon_geek how about this then ,i worked with a bloke the other day who is one of the most racsist people i have ever met and he and his wife are going to jamaica next month for a holiday ,wot a nob ,he said to me i cant stand this country anymore i need a holiday World Cup Icon_scratch World Cup Icon_scratch World Cup Icon_scratch World Cup Icon_scratch wot a div maybe i just dont get it World Cup Lol come on england World Cup Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

World Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:32 am

World Cup 234758 i'm cornish anyway but i'm proud(most of the time) to follow england.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

World Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:00 am

There just isnt anyway to make you a hater Tim is there lololol... Peace and Love all the way hahahaha.... I might have worded it wrong, I am proud of where I come from but just hate football and the overpaid England players lol... Maybe its because im jealous that I cant earn as much as they do World Cup Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

World Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:45 am

World Cup Lol got it in one dude World Cup Lol World Cup 719403
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
kingjeb
Dodgy Dubber