The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

NOOB.... see Gav i can use that word all by myself now..i'm growing..lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

NOOB.... see Gav i can use that word all by myself now..i'm growing..lol Empty
PostSubject: NOOB.... see Gav i can use that word all by myself now..i'm growing..lol   NOOB.... see Gav i can use that word all by myself now..i'm growing..lol Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:29 pm

NOOB.... see Gav i can use that word all by myself now..i'm growing..lol 234758 just had young lad called Jamie stop n start takin pics of the dubs in the drive. He was in retro rat B plate caddy,maroon with roofrack.he's a welder and fabricated panel for rear window in his and put a little single splitty pop out window in the middle...looks cool as fook...took is number to do me one for caddy...nice lad...and yes i did recruit him to the club!! he's gonna pop down sandboy nxt sun. we'll get 'em all one by one! lol
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

NOOB.... see Gav i can use that word all by myself now..i'm growing..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOB.... see Gav i can use that word all by myself now..i'm growing..lol   NOOB.... see Gav i can use that word all by myself now..i'm growing..lol Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:43 pm

NOOB.... see Gav i can use that word all by myself now..i'm growing..lol Lol yeah boi thats the way
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998

NOOB.... see Gav i can use that word all by myself now..i'm growing..lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :) :: Dodgy Dubbers :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: