The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dodgy Dubber

The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. Empty
PostSubject: The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car..   The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:05 pm

So guys, lets get those ideas flowing again.... Donor car??? We have a couple of choices which are on the Table. Id like to offer my Mk2 Jetta up aswell... so we need to get some plans on how we are gunna go about it...

I think as Jim mensioned about this project, its only right that you manage it The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. Icon_biggrin .. Take all the ideas in and make all the final decisions etc etc.... "The Dodgy Dubbers Ultimate Highway Hooligan" ahahahaha
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car..   The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:08 am

The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. 234758 errr ok G. dunno whether to thank you or strangle you. time will tell i suppose lol. ok peeps lets get things done in order i suppose...project car first. lets see whats out there.....in the meantime get sifting thru sheds,workshops,garages,lofts etc to see whats laying about and you'd rather have its space than its company.
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car..   The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:10 am

The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. 234758 better get a new project folder up and running for this then...
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car..   The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:12 am

The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. 234758 Gav n Tim i need your email addys. and can someone track down the contact emails for mags we want to feature us please. cheers.
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car..   The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:18 am

badboyjim wrote:
The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. 234758 better get a new project folder up and running for this then...

suppose that means i'd better get an office too! lol
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car..   The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:28 am

badboyjim wrote:
badboyjim wrote:

suppose that means i'd better get an office too! lol

Indeed ahaha, my emails gavinjnixon@hotmail.co.uk.. Ol Timbins dont know what email is,, hes still using homing pigeons and smoke signals The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. 829550
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car..   The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:25 pm

The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. Lol cheeky tood ,yo jim ows tings bud ,my email is tilertim@yahoo.co.uk
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car..   The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. 234758 i'm good cheers dude...how's u and that lurvely gti? right, need contacts for mags boys!!
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car..   The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:40 am

The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. 234758 not much feedback on this one fellers......
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car..   The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:21 pm

I'll take a look for you if ya want, but who are we going to aim this one at? Purely 'Dub mags, or more mainstream....?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car..   The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:51 pm

The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. 234758 yeah dub stuff really jon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car..   The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Dodgy Dubbers Project Car..
Page 1 of 1