The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

help?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

help? Empty
PostSubject: help?   help? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:52 pm

help? 234758 my porsche cookie cutters turned up today,freshly polished lip but centres and backs need shot or bead blasting and i want to get them powder coated metallic lime green to go with jettas planned paint....does anyone know the best/cheapest place to do this??????
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: help?   help? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:22 pm

badboyjim wrote:
help? 234758 my porsche cookie cutters turned up today,freshly polished lip but centres and backs need shot or bead blasting and i want to get them powder coated metallic lime green to go with jettas planned paint....does anyone know the best/cheapest place to do this??????

Will you need to get the centers sprayed mate as the powdercoat will cover the whole wheel id have thought... Unless they can be masked but didnt think they could do that, or powdercoat, then get the lips re skimmed and pollished. If powdercoat id say Kingjeb and if sprayed then id suggest Rich at DV8 Customs as there have been some good reviews about him on here..
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: help?   help? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:58 pm

help? 234758 rich at dv8 is crap mate..he sprayed my gti and i wasn't happy at all,took it off him in the end,..took him 9 weeks too!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: help?   help? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:05 pm

kingjeb can you help me out dude?
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: help?   help? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:11 pm

badboyjim wrote:
kingjeb can you help me out dude?

he's one dodgy mo fo lol help? Icon_biggrin help? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: help?   help? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :) :: Whats Up Wit Ya Dub? :: How can we all help.-
Jump to: