The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bealzy20vt
Dodgy Dubber
bealzy20vt

Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Empty
PostSubject: Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo   Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:34 pm

With the golf now gone off to the insurance people, there is a good possibility it may be written off!!!
If this is the case i will be buying it back off of them and breaking it. I will have the following bits to sell:-
Full Recaro heated leather seats
jom coilovers
312mm front discs and calipers to suit
forge dump valve
neuspeed adjustable anti roll bar
rear disc brake axle
18" rondell 2 piece split rims
all panels from the doors back
plus all other bits and pieces

ill update more when i know whats happening with the poor girl Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_cry Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_neutral Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo   Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_sad shame dude was a nice ride....lemme know if you decide to out the lump...fancy it in my caddy too!!!!
Back to top Go down
bealzy20vt
Dodgy Dubber
bealzy20vt

PostSubject: Re: Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo   Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:42 pm

haha ill swap you your caqddy for my engine lol i know that doesnt make any sense at all lol. i am seriously thinking turbo caddy sitting on the deck on 18's?????
Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_twisted Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
k4rltdi
Dodgy Dubber
k4rltdi

PostSubject: Re: Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo   Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:44 pm

ill b interested in the coilovers if udo break it bud
Back to top Go down
bealzy20vt
Dodgy Dubber
bealzy20vt

PostSubject: Re: Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo   Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:47 pm

mate i know this sounds stupid as id possibly be trying to sell them but you can by the coilys for £160 brand new off the internet!!! lol
Back to top Go down
k4rltdi
Dodgy Dubber
k4rltdi

PostSubject: Re: Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo   Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:49 pm

how old r urs?
Back to top Go down
bealzy20vt
Dodgy Dubber
bealzy20vt

PostSubject: Re: Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo   Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:30 pm

they were on the car when i brought it so not exactly sure buddy
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo   Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:20 pm

i mite possibly be intrested in the neuspeed adjustable anti roll bar
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo   Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:19 am

centre console I might be interested in
Back to top Go down
bealzy20vt
Dodgy Dubber
bealzy20vt

PostSubject: Re: Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo   Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_cry right guys they've written the golf off........ Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_cry
Its a cat b so only a breaker can buy the car BUT i konw a couple off people with the license required to buy it so i am on the case already trying to find out where it is going so i can get it back
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo   Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:19 pm

insurance will try and say costs if you buy it bakc off them at a very low reduced price
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo   Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly breaking a Mk4 golf turbo
Page 1 of 1