The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

HELP! M14 Multi Spline tool possibly needed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eggie
Dubber
Eggie

HELP! M14 Multi Spline tool possibly needed! Empty
PostSubject: HELP! M14 Multi Spline tool possibly needed!   HELP! M14 Multi Spline tool possibly needed! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:19 am

Morning peeps!

After deciding I'd tackle the T4 bottom ball joint replacement a 5.30 last night, discovered I need a M14 multispline tool to take it off, I've only got upto M12 as have most of my mechanical mates. Hoping to get one from A T's today but just incase, anyone got one I can borrow if they haven't got one!

Cheers,

Egg
Back to top Go down

HELP! M14 Multi Spline tool possibly needed!
Page 1 of 1