The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

fao badboyjim

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The zer
Dodgy Dubber
The zer

fao badboyjim Empty
PostSubject: fao badboyjim   fao badboyjim Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:13 pm

fao badboyjim 05412This is my mates skyline i told you about.You need to meet him as hes said you can put hooligan graffix on it.Hes on top stands at modified shows and regular in the mags etc.Free advertising mate.
Back to top Go down
The zer
Dodgy Dubber
The zer

fao badboyjim Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao badboyjim   fao badboyjim Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Hes also a tattooist,And he wants a roll cage built and perhaps a box arch bodykit.
Back to top Go down
The zer
Dodgy Dubber
The zer

fao badboyjim Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao badboyjim   fao badboyjim Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:16 pm

A fooking jub one right across his sun visor.
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

fao badboyjim Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao badboyjim   fao badboyjim Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:44 am

Umm hate to tell you this but seen this at guyhurn had help the heroes on a Saturday morning and kinda left him
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

fao badboyjim Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao badboyjim   fao badboyjim Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:19 am

The zer wrote:
fao badboyjim 05412This is my mates skyline i told you about.You need to meet him as hes said you can put hooligan graffix on it.Hes on top stands at modified shows and regular in the mags etc.Free advertising mate.

where is it i cant see it lol......... its all camo'd up fao badboyjim Lol fao badboyjim Lol fao badboyjim Lol
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

fao badboyjim Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao badboyjim   fao badboyjim Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:12 am

fao badboyjim 234758 that is nuts man...yeah sound good Gaz..i'll get the design done and some vinyls done. still lookin for bloody workshop atm!! you'd have thought that with a recession there'd be drops in rent/rates to encourage new businesses...nah mate!...all greedy fuckers! how's you n the missus? doin a barbee saturday for football if you 2 fancy it? lemme know.
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

fao badboyjim Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao badboyjim   fao badboyjim Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:57 am

dave89 wrote:
The zer wrote:

where is it i cant see it lol......... its all camo'd up fao badboyjim Lol fao badboyjim Lol fao badboyjim Lol

haha swaffham BP I think lol!
Back to top Go down
The zer
Dodgy Dubber
The zer

fao badboyjim Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao badboyjim   fao badboyjim Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:51 pm

Yeah were all kool mate,Thanks for invite sat might not make it as ive gotta work the weekend plus got a few peeps coming to view my camper and beetle as both are up for sale.Will let u know tho.As for my mate ill get him to come to next meet then u can chat.Benjaminheavey what was you in when you left him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fao badboyjim Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao badboyjim   fao badboyjim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fao badboyjim
Page 1 of 1