The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Link for chrisb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hasekna
Dodgy Dubber
hasekna

Link for chrisb Empty
PostSubject: Link for chrisb   Link for chrisb Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Back to top Go down
chrisb20vt
Dodgy Dubber
chrisb20vt

Link for chrisb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link for chrisb   Link for chrisb Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:04 pm

cheers bud great help should be able to get it running soon.
im sure i have seen that plug that you connected up just doing nothing
mabey that is my fueling problem
also 167, 67, 80 can all be used as the fuel pump relay why all the different numbers?
i hate wiring its so complicated but this link is aslo a great help for all wiring problems

http://vwtech.no-ip.info/downloads/g3abfecu.pdf
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=44637.0
Back to top Go down
hasekna
Dodgy Dubber
hasekna

Link for chrisb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link for chrisb   Link for chrisb Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Lol yea wireing was the part I was dreading the most, but it wasn't too bad really. I just used dannyp's guide to strip the loom and remove what wasn't needed, then re-wrapped it in new loom tape and stuck it in. I'd definately try that connecter as that's what was stopping mine from running.

As for the relays I've not really got a clue lol, I just put in the ones that were needed lol.

Good luck with the rest of the conversion, first time you drive it you'll see what all the fuss is about Twisted Evil

You going to Action?
Back to top Go down
chrisb20vt
Dodgy Dubber
chrisb20vt

Link for chrisb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link for chrisb   Link for chrisb Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:41 am

i put live straight to the fuel pump but now found that the only pump working is the lift pump think the main pump has siezed up over the years of just sitting around. so trying to find a replacment pump have you got one?

dont think i am going to be able to make it to action Sad

sounds like its gonna be a well fat weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Link for chrisb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link for chrisb   Link for chrisb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Link for chrisb
Page 1 of 1