The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

How far would you go to get a split bus?

Go down 
+2
Blacky
mustard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mustard
Dodgy Dubber
mustard

How far would you go to get a split bus? Empty
PostSubject: How far would you go to get a split bus?   How far would you go to get a split bus? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:04 am

Check out the retrieval of this wreck for a resto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOldGxyJEQ4

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go to get a split bus?   How far would you go to get a split bus? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:23 am

probley up to scotland the most i would travel for one lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Dodgy Dubber
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go to get a split bus?   How far would you go to get a split bus? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:04 pm

that is alot of effort, but it is another barndoor saved Cool
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go to get a split bus?   How far would you go to get a split bus? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Dude i missed out on '61 barndoor ex german airport radio wagon with 24,000 original km for just under 3 and a half grand on ebay....so yeah i'd go to about 3 and a half grand for a splitty...unless Megan Fox asked me to buy one.
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go to get a split bus?   How far would you go to get a split bus? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 pm

germany maybe further real shame jim mate
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go to get a split bus?   How far would you go to get a split bus? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:48 am

depends on the cost to how far id travel but id travel anywhere if i wanted a car so badly lol

get ya machetti out
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go to get a split bus?   How far would you go to get a split bus? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:54 am

Yeah man I would go to the other side of the world if it ment owning a barn door... I love these videos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go to get a split bus?   How far would you go to get a split bus? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How far would you go to get a split bus?
Page 1 of 1