The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Whats that bang?

Go down 
+2
GTijon
mustard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mustard
Dodgy Dubber
mustard

Whats that bang? Empty
PostSubject: Whats that bang?   Whats that bang? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:07 pm

It's the engine in the T4 I bought today blowing up at stansted, No more money, I iz fooked.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

Whats that bang? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats that bang?   Whats that bang? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:18 am

Is the guy you bought it from gonna take it back dude...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

Whats that bang? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats that bang?   Whats that bang? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:42 am

gutted mate i would take it back and make him give you your money back ,he knew that would blow up fo sure ,especially that soon ,the blokes done ya mate
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
mustard
Dodgy Dubber
mustard

Whats that bang? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats that bang?   Whats that bang? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:52 am

Yeah, more than likely the arsehole knew for sure, only problem with taking it back is that we bought it in Brighton and the bloke lives on a boat. Ha ha perfect plan eh? sell a shitter then sail away into the sunset literally.

Oh well, expect to see another t4 spares or repairs on ebay very soon, if I get sod all for it I'll keep it as a spare room for when the wife chucks me out for wasting cash. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

Whats that bang? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats that bang?   Whats that bang? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:55 am

did ya pay much for it bud
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

Whats that bang? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats that bang?   Whats that bang? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:13 am

Dude i'll be interested in taking it on dude
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

Whats that bang? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats that bang?   Whats that bang? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:39 pm

me 2..........
Back to top Go down
mustard
Dodgy Dubber
mustard

Whats that bang? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats that bang?   Whats that bang? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Paid £895 for it Tim, seemed like a good price at the time.

Whats that bang? Dscn3058i

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[img]Whats that bang? Dscn3067e Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Still thinking of a way to fix it for the moment but may not be able to stretch it financially.
Back to top Go down

Whats that bang? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats that bang?   Whats that bang? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:14 pm

that was well cheap for the age condition..

but what is excatly wrong with the engine?? do you know??? to find the same again you be paying alot more,

if to broken rip it out and fit another engine back in... alien
Back to top Go down
mustard
Dodgy Dubber
mustard

Whats that bang? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats that bang?   Whats that bang? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:30 pm

I'm thinking about it but I'm not very knowledgeable with water cooled and don't want to bite off moe than I can chew.

I am also struggling to find somewhere that does decent ABB code engines reconditioned and at a good price as I'd rather have something proper decent.

Trying to scrape money together any which way but selling myself right now.
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

Whats that bang? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats that bang?   Whats that bang? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:57 pm

sorry to hear your situation mate not good.........
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

Whats that bang? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats that bang?   Whats that bang? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:00 am

hang in there bud ,looks clean enough and you paid the right money ,just store it up for a while until you can afford to sort the engine out .
Back to top Go down
mustard
Dodgy Dubber
mustard

Whats that bang? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats that bang?   Whats that bang? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Cheers Tim, the body isn't as good as it looks in the pics but is workable and still a good basis for a family/camping vehicle.

I'm determined to sort this and make it better than the average knacked old T4, pulling out all the stops, might sell a kidney next as you don't need two anyhow. Wink
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

Whats that bang? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats that bang?   Whats that bang? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:39 am

lol! later on in life you mite need that kidney with too many camping trips!!! Drink 1 Drink 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats that bang? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats that bang?   Whats that bang? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats that bang?
Page 1 of 1