The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Where to go for an MOT in Kings Lynn area on Saturdays???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
veedub-ush
Dodgy Dubber
veedub-ush

Where to go for an MOT in Kings Lynn area on Saturdays??? Empty
PostSubject: Where to go for an MOT in Kings Lynn area on Saturdays???   Where to go for an MOT in Kings Lynn area on Saturdays??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Driving Driving PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ? Driving Driving
Driving Driving Can someone tell me a good place to have the VW Beetle MOT'd Driving Driving
Driving Driving Preferably on Saturday's Namely this Saturday 18th June 2011:driving: Driving
Driving Driving Thanks for your speedy replies Driving Driving
Driving Driving Cool Driving Driving
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

Where to go for an MOT in Kings Lynn area on Saturdays??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go for an MOT in Kings Lynn area on Saturdays???   Where to go for an MOT in Kings Lynn area on Saturdays??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Hey buddy, iv always used:-

KL ENGINE CENTRE,
Narside Works
Horsley's Fields
Kings Lynn
Norfolk
PE30 5DD.

Tel: 01553 772422

Think there still doing MOT's till 12pm on Saturdays. Have taken my cars there mate since I worked there about 8-9 years ago. There as gooda bunch of lads as anywhere..
Back to top Go down

Where to go for an MOT in Kings Lynn area on Saturdays???
Page 1 of 1