The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

downham area

Go down 
+4
k4rltdi
Barbeeboy
badboyjim
dave89
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

downham area Empty
PostSubject: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:00 pm

some lil dogshit key'd my car friday nite / sat day.

ive just bin for a haircut and the guy said 5 other cars have been key'd aswell so if your out this way just watch out.
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:44 pm

dirty motherfdownham area Icon_madckers..
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Sounds like they are so drunk they don't even know where the key hole is let alone their car downham area Lol ..... sulke bliksemse dom gat moere (its not swearing if peeps don't understand it, HAHA downham area Lol ) they will get it back ten times worst Dave downham area Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
k4rltdi
Dodgy Dubber
k4rltdi

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:38 pm

dam u wana find the lil rascals n mow them down, wot dus it say then barbeeboy???
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:41 pm

k80 n krl wrote:
dam u wana find the lil rascals n mow them down, wot dus it say then barbeeboy???

Well i'm forced to say its whats written after the commas ha downham area Lol
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Bastards Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:55 pm

There is a lot off peeps here and all do lots off things for a job mmmmmm.......... we need a assinator (one off them poeple that kill for a living downham area 829550 downham area 829550 )
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:37 pm

you mean Assassin
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:04 am

There's never a sniper around when you need one, is there...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:59 am

ive got my bat ready for the next person what even attempt's to go near it downham area Lol
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:57 pm

downham area 234758 i've got a camera on my drive to catch the buggers...if they brave enough to try it.
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:12 pm

benjaminheavey wrote:
you mean Assassin

Thats the one .............. my spelling is, well poooooo HAHA at least you know what I ment downham area Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:16 pm

dave89 wrote:
ive got my bat ready for the next person what even attempt's to go near it downham area Lol

Thats porky's because I felt it today and you were not to be seen anywhere but never the less I will test you and your bat the weekend at the stopover meet hahaha downham area Lol downham area Lol downham area Lol downham area Lol
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:09 am

i carry it always lol
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:35 pm

dave cant be as bad as what happened to that old boy with mk1 at Halfords where he works in Wisbech
Back to top Go down
k4rltdi
Dodgy Dubber
k4rltdi

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:38 pm

wot happened 2 him then?
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:05 am

yea what happend???
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:54 am

Quoted From Fendubbers

jonnyboy17 wrote:
Right.. a very sad day today...
got to work.. noticed a customers car parked VERY close to my friends g60 corrado outside, so i parked my mk1 in the disabled bay right out the front of store, so no-one could get close to it (dont worry, the bay isnt hardly used).
was minding my own business working away (halfords), when i glanced out the front of the store, to see this VW transporter LEARNER flying into the carpark, and into the back of my car, and smashing my car into a large post at the front of store.
neeless to say i was gutted.. so i ran outside.. trying not to fly off the handle.. along with a workmate (the one who has the g60 i previously mentioned), got insurance details, names, numbers, etc. got witness details too.

BUT.. called police, and they didnt want to know until i kept pestering them, as the driver and her mother both asked to not go through insurance, etc, for some reason, which sent alarm bells ringing.
police come, look at my car, check its mine, then instantly comes out with, 'you are aware those number plates are illegal..?'. i just looked at him in disbelief.
Anyway.. after a few short answers with him, he runs the checks, insurance etc, and comes to me for a 'quiet' word;
'are you aware the MOT ran out the 28th of April?'
'Erm.. no.. as ive only had it on the road since the 1st of May when i got it MOT'd and TAXED it..'
'But do you know theres no MOT?'
'Erm.. officer... i COULDNT TAX IT without MOT...?'
'Ah.. i see... you best get it checked out...'..
WTF?
Anyway.. after my bad talks with the officer.. he talks to the driver and mother of the other vehicle.. and explains..
'after checking your insurance.. it appears your daughter isnt actually named on the policy... but i rang them, and they do say she is covered...'
how does that work?
if she isnt on the policy.. surely she isnt insured????

Anyway.. all details exchanged, and she has offered to pay for it to be repaired, depending on how much the quotes are, and if they ARE too high... to go through insurance.
Now obviously i dont want to go through insurance, as they will just write the car off... and bye bye to the mk1.
So im hopeing the quotes are feasable tomorrow.
anyway.. heres the photos.. they really dont show the extent of the damage =[
downham area Pic368
downham area Pic369
downham area Pic371
downham area Pic372
downham area Pic373
downham area Pic374
downham area Pic375

Obviously.. im propper GUTTED.. Sad
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:09 am

fooking hell man id be pist!!!!!! who drives that mk1 that isnt lynn halfords is it?
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:51 am

downham area 234758 devastated man.
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:51 am

downham area 234758 lovin the 'women can't drive' bit tho! downham area Lol
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:44 pm

thats real shit that is!! thats in wisbech halfords! i was only there admiring that very car on sunday!!! it was a minter...........
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:25 pm

it was, might have a had the odd noisy exhaust but looked great at the Wisbech Street Racing about a month ago
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:13 pm

oh mate you must be well gutted ,how did you not bite her face off
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Looks fixable, but won't be cheap...

Any damage behind the slam panel?

I'm guesing the front is easy repair territory, but the back is either rejig and fill, or new panels...

That's the most depressing few pictures I've ever seen... Gutted for ya dude..

No No pale pale No No
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
Sponsored content

downham area Empty
PostSubject: Re: downham area   downham area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

downham area
Page 1 of 1