The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

vw parts aircooled+watercooled

Go down 
AuthorMessage

vw parts aircooled+watercooled Empty
PostSubject: vw parts aircooled+watercooled   vw parts aircooled+watercooled Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:58 pm

few bits to get rid of as be moving to new house and wanting to give up me garage soonish..

g/f 1200 single port 4-1 header looks rusty but still very soilid still has the pre heaters attached perfecct to run stock carb, keep them nice and warm..
looking for £35

vw parts aircooled+watercooled Vwpartstosell005

also got a mk1 golf gti cabrio 5-speed box never used it my self came with the gti engine that went in my old jetta so dont really know whats it like the last owner said all was a good one. ..the engine was a strong on with 110,000 mile on the clock so got to say the same with the box. its covered in oil and crap but will clean up..fit u usual mk1/2 golf etc etc

looking for £ 40

vw parts aircooled+watercooled Vwpartstosell004

also and not least sump for mk1/2 golf sirocco etc etc with skidded plate on the bottom was fitted to my old engine for 50miles or so before dropped a valve sat in the garage ever since got gasket and stainless steel plate welded on few marks from contact with the floor as jetta was silly low..

looking for £20

vw parts aircooled+watercooled Vwpartstosell008

in kings lynn near the hospital.

cheers for looking Thankyou

vw parts aircooled+watercooled Vwpartstosell010
Back to top Go down

vw parts aircooled+watercooled
Page 1 of 1