The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

T25 1.9 watercooled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
monkey boy
Dodgy Dubber
monkey boy

T25 1.9 watercooled Empty
PostSubject: T25 1.9 watercooled   T25 1.9 watercooled Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:22 am

Up for grabs is my 1986 (D) T25 camper, 1.9 petrol watercooled, matte black, new exhaust with scorpion motorbike can, 19" mercedes alloys all with good rubber, mirror tinted rear windows, new rocker covers that I've had powder coated red. Starts first time every time, runs very well but the tappets could do with adjusting as they do tap a little bit, other than that there are no problems at all. MOT'd march 2013, TAX august 2012. both rear arches & front steps have been replaced but other than that there is no welding anywhere. I have made a start on the interior with fitting a corner sofa which converts into a bed, all cousins included. laminate flooring & half of the rear has been insulated & covered in grey cloth. needs finishing off but comes with enough material to do it. also has a leisure battery fitted & tevion cd player with remote. £1900ovno

only selling due to dont do much camping & wanting a 1.8 16v corrado, would consider swap/part ex

Any questions call/text Ash on 07825222750
Back to top Go down

T25 1.9 watercooled
Page 1 of 1