The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

red beast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

red beast Empty
PostSubject: red beast   red beast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:26 pm

red beast 85147 red beast 395170 finally got ma mk2 gti through the mot ,i brought it back from norwich today on a trailor ,she booked into sprayshop on the 29th of this month to be sprayed matt black ,then when she comes out we gonna paint some designs on it ....woop woop red beast 11065
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Tims'GTI
Dubber
Tims'GTI

red beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: red beast   red beast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:38 pm

You've only done that so ya wife dont drive it.........I dont care........The only VW i want is the new Scirroco in Pearl white, 18inch wheels, leather interior......So you can keep ya red beast.....I'd rather wait for my birthday present .....Please and Thank you Darling red beast Lol red beast Herz red beast Herz red beast Herz red beast Herz red beast Herz red beast Herz red beast Herz red beast Herz red beast Herz red beast Herz red beast Herz red beast Herz red beast Herz red beast Herz red beast Herz red beast Herz red beast Herz red beast Icon_wink red beast Icon_wink red beast Icon_wink red beast Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

red beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: red beast   red beast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:51 pm

HHahahaahahaha, Ohh dear Trouble, Sell the car and the House, Toni wants her Scirocco, hahahahahaa red beast Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

red beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: red beast   red beast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

red beast
Page 1 of 1