The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!!

Go down 
+3
Trouble
LacrONE
caslovesbugs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
caslovesbugs
Dubber
caslovesbugs

my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Empty
PostSubject: my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!!   my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:52 pm

my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Phone_10

The engine was all good when i got it so all i had to do was the bodywork and spray job.... which ok..... its not that good but that was kinda the idea, its not the type of motor that was ever gonna be pretty!! This thing was called The Beast for a reason..... you could hear it comin from 5 miles away, and it was tiny!! 15 cm shorter than a mini! I know its not a Dub but i had sooooooooooo much fun in it!!
Back to top Go down
LacrONE
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!!   my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:14 pm

WTF is it?? some kind of smart car? a mini based kit car?? A metro?
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!!   my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:20 pm

my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! 525110 my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! 395170 my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Lol i love it man my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! 92976
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!!   my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:28 pm

my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! 655748 Hahahahaha, That is awesome... Great work there Cas... my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
caslovesbugs
Dubber
caslovesbugs

PostSubject: Re: my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!!   my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Lol Its called a Robin Hood Kaig......... its a Kaig Chassis with a metro running gear....... was hilarious, everyone thought it had a V8 under the bonnet when i pulled up at the traffic lights but it was actually a 1L metro engine, with only 4 gears and didnt ever go over 50 MPH!!! was slow as hell!! lol
My dad picked it up from an auto jumble and jus left it in the yard, so i decided to do it up to keep me busy one summer!!
unfortunately tho, this meant that my dad still owned it, so when i came back to pick it up for another summer of fun, i found that my dad had sold it....... for £300!!!!!!! :0( soooooooooooooo gutted!! i'd have bloody bought it if id have known!!!!
Anyways.... thats the story behind my beast!! lol prob get me another one soon so you can all come have fun in it!! my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!!   my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:51 pm

awsome, i nearly bought a kaig fews back lol, awsome fun lil cars! opted for a jago jeep kit car insted tho! still have them both aswel! lol
Back to top Go down
caslovesbugs
Dubber
caslovesbugs

PostSubject: Re: my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!!   my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:44 pm

ah awesome.... jago jeeps are pretty cool.... it was nice to have somethin a bit different!! it certainly got alot of attention!! lol i hadnt looked at that pic for ages... its made want another 1 now ive seen it again!! my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!!   my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:29 pm

brillant!!!!!! i used to have some thing quite similar it had a 1.2 metro engine fitted to the back kinda like a pick up stylie rear wheel drive and it was mental, propa drift machine off road of course! lol
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!!   my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:13 pm

my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! 234758 was biddin on similar thing called mini scamp on ebay but it made too much.
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!!   my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:08 pm

i sold mine for £150 didnt realy have the time etc

but i tell ya what all the boys what had ago said it was mad and put a massive smile on your face!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!!   my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my first ever project, done al by myself!! AKA The Beast!!
Page 1 of 1