The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc

Go down 
+5
Barbeeboy
JIMBO
Trouble
Rixy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Empty
PostSubject: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Hi peeps, just a note......

I work in a bodyshop in magdalen, and we are available for any bodywork, modification, service work etc.

The boss is a qualified bodywork technician, and qualified at BMW in kings lynn, was there for 16 years, then went self employed, and not looked back since.....

He owns his own VW Splitscreen, Karman Ghia, and other such classics, and is into the VW scene himself...

I however, and into the water cooled side of things a bit more, been into VW's since i was about ten, and never stopped playing with then.

I can do engine conversions, servicing, brakes, suspension etc etc......and between us we make a good team, for all your one stop needs......be it any of the above...

Give me a pm if ya need anything doing :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 525110 hi rix i am picking up a mk2 tomorrow and dropping it at my mates garage in norwich for mot and servicing ect Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 966231 but i also got a set of twin 40s thrown in to ,would you by any chance know how to do the conversion by any chance ,i only have the carbs so fully understand that i will need other bits n bobs ie fuel pump ,throttle cable ,and inlet manifold etc..........if so would be happy for you to price it up for me bud and letting you do it.. Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 26538
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:30 am

Rixy wrote:
Hi peeps, just a note......

I work in a bodyshop in magdalen, and we are available for any bodywork, modification, service work etc.

The boss is a qualified bodywork technician, and qualified at BMW in kings lynn, was there for 16 years, then went self employed, and not looked back since.....

He owns his own VW Splitscreen, Karman Ghia, and other such classics, and is into the VW scene himself...

I however, and into the water cooled side of things a bit more, been into VW's since i was about ten, and never stopped playing with then.

I can do engine conversions, servicing, brakes, suspension etc etc......and between us we make a good team, for all your one stop needs......be it any of the above...

Give me a pm if ya need anything doing :-)

Lookin forward to doin business with you guys Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 525110
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:04 am

im sure i can find out.....

as far as i know, you'll need inlet manifold, throttle cable, carb manifolds, and a facet pump, and fuel pressure regulator? other than that its all bolt on i think??

you'd need to go somewhere to get it set up though, on the rollers, as carbs need to be live set up to get the best from them?
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:49 am

cheers dude i will have a chat about it tmoz Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
JIMBO
Dodgy Dubber
JIMBO

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:35 pm

hmmm! going to need some bodywork doing, rear drivers qaurter going a bit rusty around the filler cap and front bumper, can you give me a rough price please?
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 829550 MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'm thinking that the barbie bike can do with a respray, banded steelys or bbs splitrims, and the peddal needs refitting and maybeeeee a radio dvd combo pack, also do you know where I can get the seat retrimmed in maybe something like bently leather or in that line Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 829550 Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 829550

Thats good to know mate and I will talk to you sometime for I have toooooo many things..............always Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_rolleyes Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:42 am

JIMBO wrote:
hmmm! going to need some bodywork doing, rear drivers qaurter going a bit rusty around the filler cap and front bumper, can you give me a rough price please?

will need to see the car for a quote to be honest mate, its very hard otherwise......
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:43 am

Barbeeboy wrote:
Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 829550 MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'm thinking that the barbie bike can do with a respray, banded steelys or bbs splitrims, and the peddal needs refitting and maybeeeee a radio dvd combo pack, also do you know where I can get the seat retrimmed in maybe something like bently leather or in that line Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 829550 Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 829550

Thats good to know mate and I will talk to you sometime for I have toooooo many things..............always Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_rolleyes Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_rolleyes

of course, we can help with all of them things :-)

as for re trimming, there are a few people out this way...? my mate's dad is a trimmer, and then there's brockwell's near the college in lynn :-)
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:30 am

here's the latest bus we've been doing.... a 1959 23 Window Samba.... :-)

Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 15042010354
Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 14042010352
Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 22042010388
Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 23042010397
Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 23042010399
Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 23042010405
Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 26042010025
Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 26042010028
Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 30042010057
Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 30042010055
Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 30042010048
Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 30042010051
Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 30042010052
Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc 29042010044
Back to top Go down
vdubburf
Dodgy Dubber
vdubburf

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:29 am

that looks sweet
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:55 am

Shit Rixy, That looks great, love the colour man. Good work.. Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:06 pm

that looks like some very impresive work there mate you got skills
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:39 pm

glad ya'll like it, this is what we are capable of :-)
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:09 pm

loving it ya clever buggers ,pardon the pun lol ,when i get ma bug i will have to come and see ya
Back to top Go down
LeeDubG
Dodgy Dubber
LeeDubG

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:45 pm

How much for a full car respray including engine bay on a mk2 golf gti mate ?
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:55 pm

ya best bet is to give steve a ring, on his mobile....i'll find the number for ya.......if i forget, send me a pm, lol.

He will come and have a look round your car, and give you an estimate??
Back to top Go down
LeeDubG
Dodgy Dubber
LeeDubG

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Is it quite reasonably priced just was gonna do it myself but no location to do it lol
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:51 pm

depends on what you class as reasonable, and how much u wanna spend. You want a quick blow over to tidy it up, or if you want a show winning respray? depends on how much damage / rust there is on the car, if there is any welding to do etc......

I'd say you'd be looking at about £300.00 for paint and materials alone i'd imagine........and thats without labour....

we charge only for the hours we do, so if we quote ya, and do it in less, you pay less......if it takes longer, you pay a bit more....

It all depends on what u want.......
steve's number is - 07879 838871
Back to top Go down
LeeDubG
Dodgy Dubber
LeeDubG

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:20 pm

well its got rust on the arches under the trim and a few scuff marks here and there which will need filling, the rear sill near the wheel arch is very corroded and bought a new full sill jus needs welding on, all im after really is a respray on the shell in alpine white all over and the trim and bumper not included as im buying new ones im trying to get it from this.......
Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
to this.....
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:10 am

ok man, well as i say, best bet is to call steve on his mob, tell him i told ya to ring him......or pm me your number, and i'll pass it on to him. he will come out and look, and give you a quote......its impossible to do an accurate quote without first seeing and assessing the car. :-)
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:50 am

in that case your gonna need your side repeaters deleted and smoothed(or buy wings without them)
your rear wiper deleted and smoothed.
all arches rolled and pulled.
set of small bumpers
fat door strips
cl spec arch splats (later cl spec, earlier ones had thiner ones that also go up further on the arch......i have these ones)
front valence
front chin spoiler.
mirror blank and a standard mirror for the other side.

at least from a body work point of view. this is by looking at your car and the one in the picture (which is very nice).

did i mention im a mk2 freak

Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:53 am

bridgedubber wrote:
in that case your gonna need your side repeaters deleted and smoothed(or buy wings without them)
your rear wiper deleted and smoothed.
all arches rolled and pulled.
set of small bumpers
fat door strips
cl spec arch splats (later cl spec, earlier ones had thiner ones that also go up further on the arch......i have these ones)
front valence
front chin spoiler.
mirror blank and a standard mirror for the other side.

at least from a body work point of view. this is by looking at your car and the one in the picture (which is very nice).

did i mention im a mk2 freak

and the mk2 hero arrives :-).........
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:35 pm

well im bored at work so typing the above gave me something to do
Back to top Go down
LeeDubG
Dodgy Dubber
LeeDubG

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:39 pm

cheers rixy just spoke to steve mate and thanks for ur help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next