The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc

Go down 
+5
Barbeeboy
JIMBO
Trouble
Rixy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi peeps, just a note......

I work in a bodyshop in magdalen, and we are available for any bodywork, modification, service work etc.

The boss is a qualified bodywork technician, and qualified at BMW in kings lynn, was there for 16 years, then went self employed, and not looked back since.....

He owns his own VW Splitscreen, Karman Ghia, and other such classics, and is into the VW scene himself...

I however, and into the water cooled side of things a bit more, been into VW's since i was about ten, and never stopped playing with then.

I can do engine conversions, servicing, brakes, suspension etc etc......and between us we make a good team, for all your one stop needs......be it any of the above...

Give me a pm if ya need anything doing :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk

AuthorMessage
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc   Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:46 pm

no problems, i was there listening in on the conversation, guessed it was you, lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk

Bodywork, Servicing, Repairs, Accident Damage, Body Modification, etc etc
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2