The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

heater matrix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

heater matrix Empty
PostSubject: heater matrix   heater matrix Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:07 am

as above its for a carrado vr6 or any ideas wot can be used as a replacement????
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

heater matrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: heater matrix   heater matrix Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:55 pm

phone vw and get one like i said the other day.

the previous replacements were mk3 golfs and lupo's
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

heater matrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: heater matrix   heater matrix Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:37 pm

yea i put it in the wanted as i was hopeing some one would say they had one in the back of there shed!!!!!!! or something wot would work equally well. heater matrix Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

heater matrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: heater matrix   heater matrix Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:46 pm

why use 2nd hand when you can buy new for about 20 quids
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

heater matrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: heater matrix   heater matrix Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:34 pm

bridgedubber wrote:
why use 2nd hand when you can buy new for about 20 quids

Yea I agree I did fit a 2nd hand matrix before and it didn't last long, for the hasstle to fit one its wurth it to buy a new one heater matrix Icon_rolleyes heater matrix Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

heater matrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: heater matrix   heater matrix Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:15 pm

i only use 2nd hand ones when they are in my shed and its a car that im selling on like project 340 last summer and a 16v a couple of years ago.

matrix fail is so common, it could be very likely to replace one with another thats pops as soon as the system was pressurised.......and that would suck massive dick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

heater matrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: heater matrix   heater matrix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heater matrix
Page 1 of 1