The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

my cat has gone

Go down 
+3
Dan34
dave89
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:24 pm

my cat has gone on my mk4 golf so i took it to a garage and they've gave me a price on a cat which they dont come cheap, so thinking of a de-cat pipe does any one no where i can get one made????? and will it still be m.o.t able because of emissions???
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:28 pm

MOT will probly fail mate. But I still dont think you can beat Paddy at discount tyres for price, he'll just cut the cat out and weld a straight through piece of tube in I would think for £20 - £30.

Discount Tyres - 01553 617784

There might be ways around passing if the emmitions are not good enough
Back to top Go down
Dan34
Dodgy Dubber

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:29 pm

dave89 wrote:
my cat has gone on my mk4 golf so i took it to a garage and they've gave me a price on a cat which they dont come cheap, so thinking of a de-cat pipe does any one no where i can get one made????? and will it still be m.o.t able because of emissions???

It'll fail the MOT, custom exhaust place will be able to make you a decat up.

Wont get much gain from it, but itll make your exhaust note louder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
Dan34
Dodgy Dubber

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Gav beat me my cat has gone Lol
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:31 pm

my cat has gone Lol haha my cat has gone Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:51 pm

who eva can get me a contact number for the exaust place first wins!!!!!!!!!! my cat has gone Icon_biggrin my cat has gone Icon_biggrin my cat has gone Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:13 pm

dave89 wrote:
who eva can get me a contact number for the exaust place first wins!!!!!!!!!! my cat has gone Icon_biggrin my cat has gone Icon_biggrin my cat has gone Icon_biggrin

Exhaust place, Be a bit more specific dude, Iv got ya Discount Tyres. Does that not count my cat has gone Lol
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:00 am

do they make up bits of pipe???? cuz i realy need to sort this asap and i dunno who to fone or any thing and i dont wana do it and then i cant get an m.o.t.

the garage who said they'll fit it all said they dont do m.o.t's but because of the de-cat he will get an m.o.t on it

ill phone discount tyre but i dunno if its there area?????
Back to top Go down

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:42 am

if you take your cat off your ca will NOT pass a mot ..you have to get a friendly mot man to get it throught or have a cat to fit back on for the mot....i known a few to do that fit it back on then remove it and get you link pipe put back on..

any tyre/exhaust place will make you a piece to fit inplace of the cat..its only a simple pipe at end of the day....

discount tyres should help you out..ring them and you find out my cat has gone Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Yeah, have a word with Paddy at Discount Tyres, im sure they will work something out, and yes they will do bits of pipe and chuck them all together for you lol. Nahh they are good dude.
Back to top Go down
Worzel Dubbage
Dodgy Dubber
Worzel Dubbage

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:46 pm

paddy's the man! Kwik fit in lynn wanted £290 to get my polo through MOT. Paddy did it for £70 including MOT. Legend
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:12 am

Worzel Dubbage wrote:
paddy's the man! Kwik fit in lynn wanted £290 to get my polo through MOT. Paddy did it for £70 including MOT. Legend

mmmmm not sure on this guy will find out for defunt 2morow wheather he's a dick or not think he has over charged me, need to speak to him but so far he's no hero in my book
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:51 am

would a cat from a mk3 fit a mk4???
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:02 am

benjaminheavey wrote:

i dunno mate but i dont realy wana put one back on, do they save on fuel tho or will a car with a de-cat be slightly more juicer????
Back to top Go down
Dan34
Dodgy Dubber

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:04 am

You'll get worse mpg with a decat.
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:10 am

mmmm i dunno then i mite put one back on
Back to top Go down
hasekna
Dodgy Dubber
hasekna

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:15 pm

If ya still want one making, why not try westy at dockings holt? He'd do it for cheap, he sorted out my exhaust for £50 and that included chopping my decat into several bits, tack welding them in place, checking it all, re-tack welding ect ect and making a bespoke back box mount. Think he wanted £30 to take Aggys middle box out on his pug.

I'd be inclined to agree with others though and say you'd lose mpg and possibly performance with it removed.
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:30 pm

dave89 wrote:
benjaminheavey wrote:

i dunno mate but i dont realy wana put one back on, do they save on fuel tho or will a car with a de-cat be slightly more juicer????

i do have one with a cat that all spare on old golf but dont know yet if im selling old golf or keeping for spares and making a trailer out of it
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:00 pm

And you have the whole M.O.T failure scenario to look forward to every year...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:59 am

sorted it, cut it open and took the inside out and welded it back up lovely ol job
Back to top Go down
Worzel Dubbage
Dodgy Dubber
Worzel Dubbage

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:00 pm

is it any louder now?
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 pm

na its just abit tinney when you rev it lol
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:30 pm

engine light came back on???
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:09 pm

benjaminheavey wrote:

yea back on today lol i was to mashed to see what you was doin looked technical tho lol
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:50 pm

dave89 wrote:
benjaminheavey wrote:

yea back on today lol i was to mashed to see what you was doin looked technical tho lol

very smashed drop me a message when you back sutton bridge way and ill come do it mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my cat has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my cat has gone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :) :: Whats Up Wit Ya Dub? :: Whats Ya Problem-
Jump to: