The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

my cat has gone

Go down 
+3
Dan34
dave89
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

my cat has gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: my cat has gone   my cat has gone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

my cat has gone on my mk4 golf so i took it to a garage and they've gave me a price on a cat which they dont come cheap, so thinking of a de-cat pipe does any one no where i can get one made????? and will it still be m.o.t able because of emissions???
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:14 am

benjaminheavey wrote:
dave89 wrote:
benjaminheavey wrote:
engine light came back on???

yea back on today lol i was to mashed to see what you was doin looked technical tho lol

very smashed drop me a message when you back sutton bridge way and ill come do it mate

mucho apreciated ben mate
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:37 pm

pm'd ya my number drop me a text when your next down this end and if im not busy it will take about 30 seconds
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:04 pm

sweet mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my cat has gone   my cat has gone - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my cat has gone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :) :: Whats Up Wit Ya Dub? :: Whats Ya Problem-
Jump to: