The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol Empty
PostSubject: the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol   the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:48 pm

right guys, i was guna keep it and put it right coz i do love the van, but im getting shouted at for havin to many cars so they all going except for 'angie'! most of you already know the van, its a 1.6 turbo diesel with 5spd box. is seriously rapid for an old hag but she does sweet as! it runs out of MOT on the 30th so only a few days left its still taxed tho not sure till when until i check. the van will be sold with the 35mm springs, and the 13x7 minilites on. also has badgeless grill (original aswel) smoked crystal rear lights gti rainbow front seats etc. as for the MOT, people who know the van already know the extent of the welding carried out on it so there shouldnt be much need doing, off the top of my head i can only think it will want a backbox of some sort as ive been driving it since ive owned it without 1 lol. as for price i really dont know what its worth being the rear beat that she is. i do know whe wheels are worth a penny tho........
please feel free if your interested to PM me an offer or ask questions. nowt to hide the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol Icon_biggrin

loads of pics @ https://www.facebook.com/mal.nismo.mallett?v=photos#!/album.php?aid=358003&id=626235197

the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol P1010122
the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol Vanmeet
the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol 19457_269137677076_535892076_400597
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub
Dodgy Dubber
clarkiedub

PostSubject: Re: the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol   the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:44 am

ill buy the wheels Smile
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol   the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:38 pm

the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol 234758 yeah man dem rims wud look wkd on my mk1 jetta..do you want to sell 'em separate?
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol   the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:28 pm

guna try and sell them on the van to be honest guys, but if someone wants the van without them i'l most likely be selling them after!! the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol   the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the 'shitbox' mk2 golf van! u all know the one lol
Page 1 of 1