The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

FEELER for mk2 golf gti 2.0L

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

FEELER for  mk2 golf gti 2.0L Empty
PostSubject: FEELER for mk2 golf gti 2.0L   FEELER for  mk2 golf gti 2.0L Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:18 am

so the time has come for me to move out of home and go my own way so....

this is a feeler for a very fast mk2 golf gti 8v.

its essentially a home built 2.0, cam'd and port and polished engine and coilovers. lots of work has been carried out over the past couple of years such as new brakelines, braided hoses and new calipers, new clutch, new starter motor etc etc.

the car is no way near perfect and does require bodywork to the windscreen area, new bumpers, new tailgate and some work around the fuel filler. at the right price i will include replacement panels in the sale. However even with a quick clean or even when dirty this cars looks and sound still turns heads everytime its driven.

i dont want to sell this car but i also dont want to see it rot away....i will regret this!

http://ec-dc.editboard.com/members-cars-f13/mk2-golf-8vyes-officer-its-supposed-to-idle-like-that-t1776.htm

please pm or ring/text Ben on 07852279219 for details
Back to top Go down

FEELER for mk2 golf gti 2.0L
Page 1 of 1