The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta Empty
PostSubject: IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta   IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:12 pm

going for my MOT not used the car for about a month and some blind woman has hit my car on the little roundabout near the hospital.. Sad

really has made my blood boil she wasnt even sorry or nothing g/f was really freaked out but she could not give a XXXX the other driver not my g/f.....GGGRRRRrrrrrrr

IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta Damagejetta002

IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta Damagejetta001

not to bad just the door pushed in but still on the pluss side the sills not been hit Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta   IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:49 pm

What a silly bastard, you should have kicked her in the chin!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta   IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:01 pm

i nearly did was totaly going of on one bom totaly no remorse about it....

GGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so mad... Up Yours
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta   IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:02 pm

2 dodgy dubbers hit by women in 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta   IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:32 am

gutted mate hope you can sort it ,but on another note just remember i rammed a woman up the arse and smashed the front of ma van in lol cos i live in
the clouds most of the time lol geek
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta   IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:31 am

Is it a new door, or can it be repaired...?

Lmao @ Tim!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta   IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:26 pm

my mate had his g'fs car wrote off on that roundabout! thinkin it might be a hotspot! hopefully the car be sorted without to much agro bud.....
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta   IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Hopefully the paint won't be too hard to match... At least you've got the 'before' photos..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta   IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:15 pm

might be able to save the door got friends of g/f whos a panel beater to see if he can work his magic on it if possible???? and clour matching prob going to be a right pain in the bum me thinks.. ...

never big fan of changing bits on a original car to much rather save the old door...

and always see smashes at that roundabout hate going that way now...

take a look after work tom evening see if popps out..???

and the worse bit is me want to advertise me car to sell..GGRRRRrrr needs to get it right before up for sale cyclops
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta   IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:26 pm

You got her insurance details? Screw the bitch for as much as you can... Damaging a classic, how dare she...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta   IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDIOT woman hit my mk1 jetta
Page 1 of 1