The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

MK1 JETTA 1.8 8V GTI

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MK1 JETTA 1.8 8V GTI Empty
PostSubject: MK1 JETTA 1.8 8V GTI   MK1 JETTA 1.8 8V GTI Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:12 pm

time to sell me mk1 jetta not really using the car any more just sits on the drive, also use me motor bike more..

so here is some details

mk1 jetta c still on 1.3 on log book:)
A reg 1983
MOT till october 2011
TAX till end of october but will be taxed again.
milage is reading 83 thousand but have no idea if correct.
number of keepers 5

the car came with a 1.6 engine 5 speed conversion but the engine droped a valve = engine smashed to bit so fitted a 1.8 8v gti lump into it..

new water pump
cam belt fitted less that 400 miles ago + cam tensioner when engine was fitted.
air filer
spark plugs
dizzy cap
rotor arm
ht leads
fuel filter
new fuel lines from fuel pump to metering head
oil + filter
exhaust gaskets manifold+down pipes
block painted in hi temp paint in blue fully cleaned and painted.
new mk1 jetta gti stock exhaust system fitted, with the silencers cut out and replaced, running single back box now , can cruise along at 70mph with out been to noisey:D.
5 speed box with new clutch kit fitted.
new disks + pads fitted before i got the jetta so still like new stops good for 1.3 breaks. don't drive fast so does not bother me.
new front and rear wheel bearing
front suspension top mounts
coilovers fitted less than a year old all greased up easy to adjust set at a censible level will come down lots more yet.
bottom ball joint on one side and track rod end and track rod arm, still had the old non adjustable arm fitted.
14inch P-slots painted in white, with all great tyre tread on all the tyres. i would say 6mm or more but not really checked???

body work is very solid on the jetta had to two small bits of welding on the rear sill closing panel in the rear arch and a little peace on the inner sill.
also the drivers sill has had a small piece but welded in on the sill near the back arch..
body work is not perfect few small dints on the front wing , drivers door + passenger wing took a hit by a stupid woman driver but got it pulled out, door was mint no rusy...GGGRRRRR
still has the original apint thats why i never bothered me like things been untouched.

so let the pictures do the talking

after £2200ono based in kings lynn norfolk

MK1 JETTA 1.8 8V GTI Jettaforsale024

MK1 JETTA 1.8 8V GTI Jettaforsale018

MK1 JETTA 1.8 8V GTI Jettaforsale017

MK1 JETTA 1.8 8V GTI Jettaforsale023

MK1 JETTA 1.8 8V GTI Jettaforsale025

MK1 JETTA 1.8 8V GTI Jettaforsale026

MK1 JETTA 1.8 8V GTI Jettaforsale008

MK1 JETTA 1.8 8V GTI Jettaforsale010time
Back to top Go down

MK1 JETTA 1.8 8V GTI Empty
PostSubject: Re: MK1 JETTA 1.8 8V GTI   MK1 JETTA 1.8 8V GTI Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:00 pm

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Back to top Go down

MK1 JETTA 1.8 8V GTI
Page 1 of 1