The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Another Jetta

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

Another Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Another Jetta   Another Jetta Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:36 pm

They grow in my back garden................Jetta's (a little birdie told me it might be for sale soon Another Jetta Icon_rolleyes ) here it is

Another Jetta ABCD0003-2
Another Jetta ABCD0002-4
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

Another Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Jetta   Another Jetta Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Another Jetta 85147 oh mate that is one sweet looking original ride and a k plate aswell what a bonus ,last mk2s off the line i beleive ...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

Another Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Jetta   Another Jetta Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:49 pm

I wondered how many people would ave noticed that (k plate) Another Jetta Lol
and its only done just over 40000 miles as well Another Jetta Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

Another Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Jetta   Another Jetta Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:04 am

Yeah man that thing looks sweet dude, I wouldnt have noticed the K plate thing if you hadnt have mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
Smallzy90
Dubber
Smallzy90

Another Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Jetta   Another Jetta Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:40 pm

What engine and how much????? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

Another Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Jetta   Another Jetta Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:19 pm

That would be a nice project, VR6 it..... that would be an awesome car!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

Another Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Jetta   Another Jetta Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:09 pm

GTijon wrote:
That would be a nice project, VR6 it..... that would be an awesome car!!!!!

That was the origilan plan with it with the owner be4 me but EVERYTHING is still like new even the factory radio Another Jetta Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down

Another Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Jetta   Another Jetta Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:28 pm

just rip it apart and drop a vr6 into it then and rip the interiour out two bucket seats roll cage and use it as a track car??

go on you know you want to Another Jetta Lol ...

mmmmmm NOT..??

does look bloody clean ride there wiggy man nice find... so sell your and keep that one Another Jetta 530175 ..
Back to top Go down
Smallzy90
Dubber
Smallzy90

Another Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Jetta   Another Jetta Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Smallzy90 wrote:
What engines in it and how much????? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Another Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Jetta   Another Jetta Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:04 pm

i would say that smallzy90 want to buy it??????

as he's after to buying/looking to get him self a VW Another Jetta Icon_queen ..

WIGGY MAN just say is it for sale and how much if it is ?????

if not put him out of his misery Another Jetta Lol
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

Another Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Jetta   Another Jetta Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:27 pm

I'd GTi it at the very least, but the interior will sell easily enough, you know it will.....

But definately needs VR6'ing.....

Original equipment gets fairly good money at the minute....
Back to top Go down

Another Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Jetta   Another Jetta Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:50 pm

perfect VR6 SLEEPER Another Jetta 499702 MMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

Another Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Jetta   Another Jetta Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:42 pm

kingsmith wrote:
perfect VR6 SLEEPER Another Jetta 499702 MMMMMMMM

Isn't it....? that would make a great sleeper, just keep it as original as possible, everything will more or less bolt straight on, I'd LOVE to see that....
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

Another Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Jetta   Another Jetta Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Smallzy90 wrote:
What engine and how much????? Another Jetta Icon_biggrin

Sorry for the delay Another Jetta Icon_rolleyes right its a..................Jetta GX in black and its only done 40608 miles from new everything on the car is original even the car radio (code) with an electric arial its also on a K plate wich was one off the last ones to be build and I haven't seen another K plate mk2 yet, but someone told me that they have seen another ONE before it's also fitted with a solid sunroof there is no more than 10 little dents (trolly dents ) one on the bonnet one on back pannel and the rest on the doors the only other thing is the drivers seat has got very little dammage on the place where they normaly go the engine is a 1781cc and its an automatic wich I must say is very smooth (both, engine and gearbox ) its also very nice to drive and when I sell it it will have a full mot on it and some tax on it, there was only two owners before me and one was an old disabled chap wich just used it to get to the shop and back and the other was a student wich had plans for it but ran out off time HAHA I won't put a price on it yet because I would like my wife to drive it but I will have to work on her LOL anyways enough off talking blah blah blah blah it will be at Santa Pod for all to see Another Jetta Icon_rolleyes Another Jetta Icon_rolleyes Another Jetta Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Jetta   Another Jetta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Jetta
Page 1 of 1