The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Empty
PostSubject: a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's   a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:57 am

a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's DSC00005
tramps white 8v now with a 2.0 16v abf init

a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's DSC00003
this is ben's 8v

a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's DSC00187
me and the boys up lynn

a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's DSC00224
my mate joe's beetle mite be up for grabs soon as he wants a splitty

a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's DSC00137
my cuz & me & our mk2's

a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's DSC00178
wiggy's jetta! everyone turns up at mine lol

a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Rickysbadman
ricky's rado

a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's 100_0889
and lastly my dub
Back to top Go down
vdubburf
Dodgy Dubber
vdubburf

PostSubject: Re: a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's   a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:50 pm

awesome pics there mate, which lynn tescos is that at? never see that many dubs at tescos b4 lol
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's   a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:56 pm

hardwick mate, we all used to meet up every thursday but we hant done it for a while it used to be funny watchin a 1.0 punto bounceing of the limiter around the carpark!!!! a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Lol
Back to top Go down
vdubburf
Dodgy Dubber
vdubburf

PostSubject: Re: a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's   a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:59 pm

lol yeah, all i ever see at that place are just plies of shite!!! a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Lol never anything worth while, haha
some lovely dubs you've got goin on there mate
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's   a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:49 pm

a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's 655748 Yeah dude, some great motors there. I gotta say I love Wiggy's Jetta, but all equally Phaaaaat....
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's   a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:15 pm

if you like the jetta dude ,have a word with wiggy he knows someone with a 150 mph one for sale ,,,,,,cool pics guys ,yo dave was that photo of you in the rac hat at bubbalicious last year ...........
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's   a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:52 pm

a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Lol 150mph dude doesnt = Low and Slow a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Lol
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's   a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:22 pm

BugGav68 wrote:
a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Lol 150mph dude doesnt = Low and Slow a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Lol
depends................if you compare it with a jet, then that is low and slow HAHAHAHAHA a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Lol
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's   a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:38 am

yea it was i stilll got that r.a.c!!!! hat was a good show, and i must say the mk2 is shinning in the pic shame aboute the human on the bonnet!! a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Lol
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's   a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:26 am

a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's 364837 a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's 364837 yeah was a good show bud ,i dont think i knew you then so i never see you a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's   a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:02 am

na i dont fink we did, it was a good show we had a ryt laff at nite in the lil music tent, the only thing about it by the tym we got there there was'nt hardly anywhere to park/ put your tent up. and we got there fairly urly but overall a bloody good nite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's   a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a few pics i took of mine & mates vw's
Page 1 of 1