The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Newbie to the site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
barry K

Newbie to the site Empty
PostSubject: Newbie to the site   Newbie to the site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:01 pm

Hi,

My name is Barry just got ourselves an early bay VW Camper. Its something both me an Lindsey(my partner) have been thinking about for sometime. So we made the jump and got Bertie.
Its Black and Bronze and was local to the Wisbech area, some of you may have seen it around. Its fairly tidy and we only intend to do some minor works to it, like the interior,wiring and cards over the winter. The third gear is a pain so I'd like that looked at, so if anybody can recommend anybody local to March that would be real cool. Also if anybody has any skills and wants to share some knowledge we would be grateful. We are looking forward to meetings so hello all.
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

Newbie to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to the site   Newbie to the site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Welcome to the club chap and chaplin you will find some help of some sort here

Looking forward to meet you at the meets Laughing
Back to top Go down

Newbie to the site
Page 1 of 1