The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Couldnt find the site!! Im back in a dub :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hersee
Dodgy Dubber

Couldnt find the site!! Im back in a dub :) Empty
PostSubject: Couldnt find the site!! Im back in a dub :)   Couldnt find the site!! Im back in a dub :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:51 pm

I tried looking for you guys but it seems the adress has changed :/

earlier in the year i made the foolish mistake of getting rid of my mk2 for my mums old focus (got it on the cheap) but ive now sold it for a profit and bought myself a Leon TDi which has been remaped to 150 bhp so its quick and cheap to run Smile ive only had it 3 weeks and ive had to replace a few bits but i still love it Smile

Couldnt find the site!! Im back in a dub :) 30529210150296995922077

I looked like i had borrowed my Grandads car :/

Couldnt find the site!! Im back in a dub :) 30210610150315758162077

My new pride and joy Smile if anyone can tell me what these wheels are it would be a big help Smile
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

Couldnt find the site!! Im back in a dub :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldnt find the site!! Im back in a dub :)   Couldnt find the site!! Im back in a dub :) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Hersee wrote:
I tried looking for you guys but it seems the adress has changed :/

earlier in the year i made the foolish mistake of getting rid of my mk2 for my mums old focus (got it on the cheap) but ive now sold it for a profit and bought myself a Leon TDi which has been remaped to 150 bhp so its quick and cheap to run Smile ive only had it 3 weeks and ive had to replace a few bits but i still love it Smile

Couldnt find the site!! Im back in a dub :) 30529210150296995922077

I looked like i had borrowed my Grandads car :/

Couldnt find the site!! Im back in a dub :) 30210610150315758162077

My new pride and joy Smile if anyone can tell me what these wheels are it would be a big help :)

Realy nice wheels lol!
Back to top Go down

Couldnt find the site!! Im back in a dub :)
Page 1 of 1