The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

5 dubs on my drive to/from Gt yarmoth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
monkey boy
Dodgy Dubber
monkey boy

5 dubs on my drive to/from Gt yarmoth  Empty
PostSubject: 5 dubs on my drive to/from Gt yarmoth    5 dubs on my drive to/from Gt yarmoth  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:52 pm

Seth in his rocco (a47), blue passat on orange rims n bonnet bra (dearham), mint red mk2 golf more door slammed (billocby), black vento on the floor (norwich), faded red mk2 golf more door slammed (dearham)
Back to top Go down
mk2golfjimmy

PostSubject: Re: 5 dubs on my drive to/from Gt yarmoth    5 dubs on my drive to/from Gt yarmoth  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Come on now mate. first golf you see was it mint or red? lol Smile
Back to top Go down
monkey boy
Dodgy Dubber
monkey boy

PostSubject: Re: 5 dubs on my drive to/from Gt yarmoth    5 dubs on my drive to/from Gt yarmoth  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Mint condition & red in colour, sorry James for not being politically correct
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 dubs on my drive to/from Gt yarmoth    5 dubs on my drive to/from Gt yarmoth  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 dubs on my drive to/from Gt yarmoth
Page 1 of 1