The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Speedo drive to gearbox gasket

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worzel Dubbage
Dodgy Dubber
Worzel Dubbage

Speedo drive to gearbox gasket Empty
PostSubject: Speedo drive to gearbox gasket   Speedo drive to gearbox gasket Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:14 pm

alrite guys!

Finally got my gearbox all fitted and sorted Speedo drive to gearbox gasket 765933 Speedo drive to gearbox gasket 169490

Im looking for the gasket that fits on the speedo drive to the gearbox. Ive seen some on ebay but for the life of me cant use paypal so anyone know any places that sell them? Tried A.T Johnsons but they dont have any, said to try kings lynn vw but it was closed today.

had a search on google but could only find ebay links.

Speedo drive to gearbox gasket 655748
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speedo drive to gearbox gasket   Speedo drive to gearbox gasket Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:21 pm

top work man Speedo drive to gearbox gasket Icon_clown ...

get a bit of instant gasket and put abit on the metal plate and bolt it up be nice and leak free alot easir than trying to find a gasket..or make your own with a cereal packet of buy some gasket paper very cheap...

out on the road soon then???? Speedo drive to gearbox gasket 499702
Back to top Go down
Worzel Dubbage
Dodgy Dubber
Worzel Dubbage

PostSubject: Re: Speedo drive to gearbox gasket   Speedo drive to gearbox gasket Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:07 pm

cheers barry Speedo drive to gearbox gasket Icon_cool

Yea i might do that, going to have a ring round some places in lynn tomorrow and see if i can find one. If all else fails ill just do what you said.

That gearbox actually had 3 holes in lol! Was a right bastard getting it out, even split a cv boot in the process but its all done now. So going to insure it in a month or so. Then ive got plenty of time to sort all the little bits out. Speedo drive to gearbox gasket 364837
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speedo drive to gearbox gasket   Speedo drive to gearbox gasket Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:10 pm

it sounds like it smashed it self on to something as its probley running very low or had a few hits..

the fun Speedo drive to gearbox gasket Icon_geek ..

well at least the hard works done and does it drive ok then??

just the small jobs to do then...dont leave it to long summers coming up and you want it out to play with Speedo drive to gearbox gasket Lol

or use and abuse Speedo drive to gearbox gasket Lol ..
Back to top Go down
Worzel Dubbage
Dodgy Dubber
Worzel Dubbage

PostSubject: Re: Speedo drive to gearbox gasket   Speedo drive to gearbox gasket Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:39 pm

lol no abusing going on matey shes going to get looked after. After trying everywhere went down to the VW garage on north lynn industrial estate and they orderd me a gasket for wednesday.

91p!!! lol quality. Seen some on ebay going for £4.40! Speedo drive to gearbox gasket Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speedo drive to gearbox gasket   Speedo drive to gearbox gasket Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speedo drive to gearbox gasket
Page 1 of 1