The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dodgy Dubber

How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Empty
PostSubject: How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum.   How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Alot of you guys have asked how to put up pics on the forum. This particular type of forum doesnt have the facility to browse and upload direct from your computer, but there are a couple of simple ways in which you can post up as many pics as you want.

1. Im guessing nearly everyone on here has Facebook, well as you will know, Facebook allows you to upload pictures directly from your computer and will store those pictures in an album in your profile. All you need to do is create a new Topic on here or reply to a post which ever you want to do, then in a seperate web browser window open Facebook and locate the desired image you wish to add. Right click on your image and click "copy". Return to the forum and to your Post a new topic/reply screen, now just right click in the main text box and click "paste", its as easy as that and takes 2 minutes.

2. The other way is if you dont want to add certain pictures to your Facebook profile as for everyone to see then there is a site called http://photobucket.com/ where you can upload mass images into a private password protected account. Once you have uploaded into your album you just copy and paste the same as above..

This should help you out and allow you all to fill the site with all the great pics of your dubs... Happy posting How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. 11065

Last edited by BugGav68 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum.   How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:16 am

How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. 85147 How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. 395170 yo gavin love the banner bud looks sweeeeeetttttt How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. 11065
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum.   How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:32 am

Is it ok dude, I couldnt find any other pics of it that would work...
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum.   How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:18 pm

How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. 85147 love it buddy cheers ,i know its my old mk2 but just cant let go ,i spoke to luke the other day and told him when he sells it to let me know so i can buy it back . How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum.   How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:48 pm

How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. 167143 Hopefully he will sell it back to you soon bud, that motor was the tits How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_cyclops How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. 54625 How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. 655748
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum.   How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:55 pm

hi gav, can you do me a banner and i wana no how i put a pic by my name, can you help cheers How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum.   How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:59 pm

dave89 wrote:
hi gav, can you do me a banner and i wana no how i put a pic by my name, can you help cheers How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_biggrin

How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. 655748 Yeah dude, banners are so easy mate, just go to http://mybannermaker.com/ takes 2 mins, and if you click on profile at the top of the page and then just under the scrolling banner at the top you will see Avatar, click that dude and pick a pic from your puter... How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum.   How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:04 pm

sweet mate thanks alot will have ago now!!!!!!!!! How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
kingjeb
Dodgy Dubber
kingjeb

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum.   How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Tim i still don't understand how you sold it? I've seen luke a couple of times and it still looks mean How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. 234758 . nice banners, i must get around to knocking one up but normally can't be fooked How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Sleep plus i'll need to photograph my car, only photo i can think is the 1 Gav took at the last ec-dc meet. really looking forward to sunday.
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum.   How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:49 pm

How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_sad i wonder that everyday kingjeb ,i miss so much you wouldnt beleive ,but when your house on the line ,needs must mate ,but i have asked him to sell it back to me when he sells it ,i will just have to make my new project jubbly for now ,and i am saving up for a beetle How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
wicky54

PostSubject: how to post images on to a forum   How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:44 pm

hi ,

let me give you a detailed explanation on this.

first thing is most of the forums will not have a direct upload process, even if they have one that would be too lengthy and time taking.so the best way is to use free image hosting websites. by using these image uploading site we can upload a picture into PORTAL or forums.

first of all make sure that image you want to post is already present in your computer(if not no problem you can also paste the url of the picture).

example : 1)
I started creating a post in a forum. where I want to paste a car picture in the following snap of a forum:

How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. BfYTH

now keep it a side and open a new tab of the site i opened i.e,. deffe.

2)upload the picture on to the site here i am uploading the car picture nammed GT-R2.jpg

How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. H0Jw

3)and then click upload.you can also upload multiple images at a time.after the upload is done you will be presented with the uploaded pictures and you are now able to select what kind of code and links you need. For example if you like to post your picures on a forum like in this case as i have shown then you simply select BBCodes in the dropdown box and then Copy the code in the text box or message box.

How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Y0qj

4)after you copied the code, go back to the forum where you started and paste the code where you want the image to appear: In this example i pasted the code after typing small text so that the image appears after my text

How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. MaA6y

5)now enjoy the picture posted onto the forum.

How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. OR7lb

hope this helps thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum.   How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Upload Pictures Onto The Forum.
Page 1 of 1