The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

push ppl on to use the forum!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mushyboy
Dodgy Dubber
mushyboy

push ppl on to use the forum!!!! Empty
PostSubject: push ppl on to use the forum!!!!   push ppl on to use the forum!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:49 am

i my self love the forum but it seem only a select few use it must get on to ppl to start using it again just upload yourpics, update what u been upto what u have planned or whatever so we feel like a close nit club again and get ppl on to the monthly meets HAPPY NEW EVERYBODY!!!!! LETS MAKE 2013 A GOOD ONE Cool
Back to top Go down
Thud
Dodgy Dubber
Thud

PostSubject: Re: push ppl on to use the forum!!!!   push ppl on to use the forum!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Agreed buddy, I try to check in a couple of times a week and catch up but it has to be said ive been a bit shit this last month or so (and its worse now with the kids off school cos rarely get near the laptop lmao)

Def need to get to another meet soon.....maybe that should be my new year resolution? hahahaha

Happy New Year 1 and all and lets make it a prosperous 1
Back to top Go down
Thud
Dodgy Dubber
Thud

PostSubject: Re: push ppl on to use the forum!!!!   push ppl on to use the forum!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:51 pm

Also the photo shoot could be just whats needed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jestermk1
Dodgy Dubber
jestermk1

PostSubject: Re: push ppl on to use the forum!!!!   push ppl on to use the forum!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:29 pm

Its the facebook page its easy for people to check because most phones have a facebook app on it.
Happy new year everyone Dance
Back to top Go down
mushyboy
Dodgy Dubber
mushyboy

PostSubject: Re: push ppl on to use the forum!!!!   push ppl on to use the forum!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:55 pm

jestermk1 wrote:
Its the facebook page its easy for people to check because most phones have a facebook app on it.
Happy new year everyone Dance
im not even on the facebook group lol but i am on the selling page Cool still if ya wanna write about stuff should at least try and us this ...well i think so
Back to top Go down
Thud
Dodgy Dubber
Thud

PostSubject: Re: push ppl on to use the forum!!!!   push ppl on to use the forum!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:19 pm

I don't even have facebook lmao, this is my method of communication with all people VAG lol!
Back to top Go down
jestermk1
Dodgy Dubber
jestermk1

PostSubject: Re: push ppl on to use the forum!!!!   push ppl on to use the forum!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:45 pm

i much prefer using this forum then facebook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: push ppl on to use the forum!!!!   push ppl on to use the forum!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

push ppl on to use the forum!!!!
Page 1 of 1