The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

2.0 gti mk3. Question.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devil Dub
Dodgy Dubber
Devil Dub

2.0 gti mk3.   Question.  Empty
PostSubject: 2.0 gti mk3. Question.    2.0 gti mk3.   Question.  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:10 am

Morning dubbers anyone know where I can get an induction kit for my 2.0 8v as mine has the hitachi sensor and all the kits say they will only fit the Bosch ones Sad. If anyone knows of one could you let me know if not I'll prob make up an adaptor plate Thanks
Back to top Go down

2.0 gti mk3. Question.
Page 1 of 1